election time

healsalot

I want my bumper stickers and campaign pins! No fair having an election and not handing out freebies.

I mean, i need bright colors and visual aspects to be able to make an informed choice.

Also, when are the debates scheduled? I want answers to important issues such as free repairs for hunters, should gnomes be allowed in the guild?, should gnome punting be the official past time of Redeemed?

You know, all the important things!

I want my bumper stickers and campaign pins! No fair having an election and not handing out freebies.

I mean, i need bright colors and visual aspects to be able to make an informed choice.

Also, when are the debates scheduled? I want answers to important issues such as free repairs for hunters, should gnomes be allowed in the guild?, should gnome punting be the official past time of Redeemed?

I think Flame is the only one handing out freebees......and he has some good stuff too....look at his linked thread at the top of the forum page of "Flame's Hot Items". Maybe he has his campaign pins in there!

I think Flame is the only one handing out freebees......and he has some good stuff too....look at his linked thread at the top of the forum page of "Flame's Hot Items". Maybe he has his campaign pins in there!

Haha - oh the fundraising I could do for a full-fledged campaign! But no, free items will be given out regardless of vote :p

BUT FIRST I NEED DONATIONS AND CRAFTERS!!!

Gnome Punting has already been established as common custom since the passing of the RGPA (Redeemed Gnome Punting Act) of '06 stating,

"...the punting of Gnomes will no longer be punishable by Cardinal Law whereas a 'punt' shall be described as a swift kick to the hind quarters netting no less than 10 meters distance through the air by said Gnome. In order to preserve our Gnome population, no one Gnome may receive more than 10 said punts per day."

So my question is not IF it will be established...but will my punting RIGHTS be preserved?!

Gnome Punting has already been established as common custom since the passing of the RGPA (Redeemed Gnome Punting Act) of '06 stating,

"...the punting of Gnomes will no longer be punishable by Cardinal Law whereas a 'punt' shall be described as a swift kick to the hind quarters netting no less than 10 meters distance through the air by said Gnome. In order to preserve our Gnome population, no one Gnome may receive more than 10 said punts per day."

So my question is not IF it will be established...but will my punting RIGHTS be preserved?!

If elected, I promise to extend the gnome punting privileges to 15 meters. I also will allow myself to punted so long as the punter does not wear [Iron-Clad Sabatons]. A gnome's gotta draw the line somewhere.

simpsonsgood06.jpg

Need anymore be said?

hmm?

Back