Elihu appointed to Tribe of Judah Staff Manager position

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
HUZZAH!

I'm very pleased to announce that Elihu has accepted the position of Tribe of Judah Staff Manager, effective today (July 1).

Elihu joined Tribe of Judah in its first year and has since served in several roles, including Membership Administrator, Team Fortress 2 Competition Team Member, Redeemed (World of Warcraft) Guild Leader, and Counter-Strike Competition Team Member. Aside from me, he is (to my knowledge) the most senior active member of Tribe of Judah.

Elihu has also been my best friend for the last 19 years, which speaks volumes for his patience and good humor. :)

Please join me in celebrating Elihu's appointment to the Staff Manager position. Hip hip HOORAY!

Celebrate good times come on :p .
<Sings> Elihu and Tek sitting in a spawn H, E, A, L, I, N, G, first comes charging, then comes uber, then comes Elihu with a domination </sings>
I am quite tired right now :p

I am honored to accept this position and pray that God gives me the strength and wisdom to handle all things given my way.

I didn't vote for him.....

Who voted for him?

I think we are being repressed here....

I think it is a ploy to lull us into a false sense of security...

Whenever I think about Elihu I just see a soldier charging at me shooting rockets.

Celebrate good times come on :p .
<Sings> Elihu and Tek sitting in a spawn H, E, A, L, I, N, G, first comes charging, then comes uber, then comes Elihu with a domination </sings>
I am quite tired right now :p

Nice Elihu and MG No more Gerbil sqeaks which sounds like singing to ya :p

I didn't vote for him.....

Who voted for him?

I think we are being repressed here....
To quote the head of Gerald Ford (as represented in Futurama): "Frankly, I never felt voting to be all that essential to the process."

Elihu previously served as Membership Administrator, which may be what you're thinking of.

Oh ok....I always describe his position as "right hand man to the guy at the top" (top being Tek7). Now I know his official title.

I personally define Elihu as the guy with currently kawakii avatar picture Kawakii, kawakii, KAWAKII! Oh so cute :D It needs a warning label it's so adorable!

I personally define Elihu as the guy with currently kawakii avatar picture Kawakii, kawakii, KAWAKII!/COLOR] Oh so cute :D It needs a warning label it's so adorable!
Don't you mean "kawaii"?

...Or did you mean "kowai"?

I am 3 ToJ days older than Elihu! (Guess that doesn't mean anything but that I'm old heh.) Err..congratz!

Last edited:
Back