Elite Missions?

ajmucha

This is just a thread to ask about if anyone has elite missions, either Urgoz's Warren or The Deep, and if those who have them would be interested in pulling together a run...set up at EST of course.

I'd love to join. I currently do not have a character "camped" there, but I have a ranger and a Necro that have been to the warren before. I have no characters that have been to the deep.

Perhaps around 9pm on a Friday or Saturday night would be best to start. I'm not very experienced with The Warren. I went into it for the first time during the recent freebie weekend with some PUGs. We never got very far.

I went one of the weekends that it was free to get into Urgoz warren and item drop rate was increased.

We got really far and it was a PUG actually I think we were 1 room away from the end. The thing is that it took 4hours to get there and right at the end everyone started leaving so we didn't finish it. I don't know what the usual time is for finishing elite missions with a good group but if it is more than 2 hours....well thats a long time. The current prices according to GWguru for the items dropped are
Urgoz's Longbow 90-110k
Urgoz's Flatbow 30-40k
Urgoz's Shortbow 25-35k

Kanaxai's Mallet 10-15k
Kanaxai's Edge 50-70k
Kanaxai's Axe 30-40k

Other rare items that drop in the elite missions are zodiac items which sell for fairly high prices. Between 20k-200k+(with low req and 15^50 mod)

Guildwiki says:
This area is vast and the amount of monsters lurking here make it a long fight to the finish, make sure your party has AT LEAST 5 HOURS to devote to this mission before entering. The biggest cause of failure isn't death by moster but by leaving party members.

Weither it is worth it or not I guess thats up to you.

in other news, i soloed it, and lived like 15sec...we tried with guildies, lasted about 1 minute...with another person, so we had 11, like 1min 15sec

I have my Ele camped in the Warren and have been farming there recently. We average 1.5 hours a run, with the proper team. I've also nabbed a zodiac staff and a zodiac longbow as well as Urgoz's shortbow. Most teams (12 people) are made up of 5 rangers, one Rit Lord, two monks, with at least 2 Nukers and One Necro, with the remaining slot being either another Necro or Nuker.

If we get a team together I'd love to run with guildies, and would be more than willing to ferry people from the guild hall (you have to have been in the warren at least once before to get a ferry)

Kinda a bit off topic, but I have a quick question. I have a Zodiac Staff that I won from a Warren chest. I had it PC'd on guru and after 3 attempts at a response was finally told that it was worthless and I should merch it. I thought all the Zodiac stuff was worth at least something, even if it is only 5-10k. Can I get a 2nd opinion?

zodiacstaffae7.jpg

if you get a +30 health mod it would go higher. other then that (to my very limited knowlegde of selling) it looks like it would go for something more then 360 gold

When i did it the first time, i used my MM, and we had three monks, 5 rangers, a Bip necro, a rit lord, and i dont remember what the last one was. I only got one "great" drop... that being urgoz's short bow... also got some purples from the chest, but overall, it was fun, we made it the whole way through first try, and would have been under 4 hours, but our Bip got stuck in a door... so we had to use a vampiric wep to kill him and would rez him, but had to do so about 6 times cause he couldnt get rid of the wep before it killed him again.... kinda funny, but what can you do right?

I do have the zodiac long bow....use it with my ranger...modded it with 5/1 vamp string and a +29 health, and its req 9. It works great with a barrage build, which I use alot when farming.

As for the Zodiac Staff ... the zodiac skin is rare and usually saught after, but you have to consider the stats as well. The reduce blind is useless, the HSR, + 29 health, and +10 energy are nice .....BUT, its req 10 earth and most people use fire. So, you may be able to get 1k from someone who likes the skin and is willing to mod it to taste. .... just my opinion.

Back