Elite NF DoA Quests

IlterInan

Is anyone interested in doing some of these Elite quests in DoA? I have been wanting to do them for a while but a full team is needed. I can bring a W/Rt Splinter Wep/100 blades, or a Barrage Ranger. Let me know if anybody is interested. I will probably be on my new Derv (Jerry Ilter) until I hear anything, so shoot me a pm.

I am currently going through NF with a paragon and dervish... however, I quit for about 2-3 months and just recently started playing GW again. Please remind me, what is DoA?

I'm so game! I only got a warrior though. My assasin is only 4 missions away (hmmm...in DoA? That will be fun:D). My paragon is in vabbi **grind grind grind**. Im up for it tho. The time i have spent in DoA is fun, allthough i have never finished a section.
I'm up for it anytime you are!:D

I'm so game! I only got a warrior though. My assasin is only 4 missions away (hmmm...in DoA? That will be fun:D). My paragon is in vabbi **grind grind grind**. Im up for it tho. The time i have spent in DoA is fun, allthough i have never finished a section.
I'm up for it anytime you are!:D

Sounds good, I doubt I'll make it on Gw tonight due to a heavy load of HW, but tomorrow evening definitely; if that works for you.

I am currently going through NF with a paragon and dervish... however, I quit for about 2-3 months and just recently started playing GW again.

I am on the "A hero shall lead them" quest with a P/R burning barrager and an AoM derv; so hit me up if you want to do any missions or quests.

I'm game. I'd love to take my ele(who can be any build as long as its fire...)

but I've also got my Para up there as well. My monk might be pretty close as well, but I'm not sure about that.

If you can catch me I could fill either the SS Echo (pretty close to my typical build) or the BiP, althought I'm not sure how the 55HP setup is supposed to help other than making healing the sacrificed health easier. That and I'm not sure if my necro even has a pet right now.

Considering that week nights are inconvenient for most; how about we schedule a date for the DoA run, perhaps this weekend? I suggest this saturday at 9pm Eastern. Any suggestions?

Hmm. I'm going to a friend's wedding that day, so I don't know if I'll be on all weekend or not (it all depends whether I stay at my parent's place that evening or come back to Campus).

However, I'm taking almost all my finals this friday so I'm available most of next week...

I'd love to join you, but I haven't managed to finish NF yet. (Stuck at the Gate of Pain for 4 months now). I'll see how far I can progress tonight. If I can't make it I'd love to go on the next trip.

Sure thing, If you see any one of my chars online, give me a shout and i'll help you out with the gate of pain.

Ok, I busted my butt trying to finish NF by tonight so I could go on this trip. Why has it been canceled???

My apologies, I was merely sugesting a time period when it could be done, I wasnt aware that you were actually planning on this time. DoA is a pretty lengthy and difficult area where we would need more than just the two of us to be able to complete enjoyably. Perhaps if more are interested and available we can re-attempt. I also haven't been on due to excessive pre-holiday assignments piling up :)

Back