Elixirs anyone?

*WALL*

I am trying to "discover" some new flasks so in order to do that I need to make more potions/elixirs, I am elixir spec so I can prot to get more elixirs, please send me all your needs and I will be happy to make them for you...

Walla do you have the flask of distilled wisdom? Csaltiod was looking for someone to make that for him....its old world or with exalted with CE rep recipe. Gobby has it but she is not transmute specced...and I checked Gnimish...he doesn't have it.

Last edited:
I am trying to "discover" some new flasks so in order to do that I need to make more potions/elixirs, I am elixir spec so I can prot to get more elixirs, please send me all your needs and I will be happy to make them for you...

The only real prot spec is a POYAT duh!
oh wait did you mean proc? =P

Wait, I thought Walla was elixir specced IRL. Isn't that why he was gone for so long; powerlevelling his alchemy to 300? Or was it first aid? Did it really take him 3 months to complete the triage quest?

Walla do you have the flask of distilled wisdom? Csaltiod was looking for someone to make that for him....its old world or with exalted with CE rep recipe. Gobby has it but she is not transmute specced...and I checked Gnimish...he doesn't have it.

i have that one i believe (i'm at least exalted with CE...so i should) and are elixir spec

Yes, Wallawinski can make that one....

The only real prot spec is a POYAT duh!
oh wait did you mean proc? =P

And thank you grammar police, only drops by to correct me...

Back