Eluos Army 5 Star Officer!

Xaris

Hey guys,

Pretty sure this is a legion first; I just recently broke through the top 100 Elyos on the server (presently 99) and became an Elyos Army 5-Star Officer. With this comes the ability to transform! I did nothing yesterday so I sure my rating will drop but hope to make that back up today. Not sure what to spend all this AP on but I think I am aiming at the 55e set. Suggestions welcome.

This did not take all that long to accomplish. Running dredge's and the Eso instance I was able to do this in about 4/5 weeks. If you run dredge and even if you lose you still collect (with quests) 4-5k ap. In Eso you can get 5-15k ap per run. I run this as a 3 man or a 4 man run, and it takes about an hour. I would love to see us do these regularly as a legion. Down side for me is that I am on PST and hardly anyone on when I am on.

Here are some pics:

Wow! Congratulations! It's always seemed to be out of reach for me, but I haven't done any Eso runs (or any Dredge lately). I would love to do any runs that involve AP. I'm on MST, so only an hour difference from you. I think Rick is MST as well.

The 55e set would be awesome. I don't know if it's worth getting the 55e over the 50e, though.

Definitely a legion first! Congrats again!

Ya, I mean to say I am aiming at the 50e pvp set not the 55. Plat medals are too hard to come by and you need a lot for the 55 set, whereas gold medals are only 1 mill a piece right now.

congrats i have a 4 star asmo chanter and the only reason he made that is cause some peps cash in there ap

Congratulations again, and thanks for showing Rick and I around Eso! Looking forward to our legion doing many more! I'm PST too, but typically don't stay up quite as late as you do, at least not on worknights.

Back