emergency prayer request for today

Tath

without going into to much detail, (some may know, and it's not that I don't want to say, i'm respecting the wishes of my family not to say) I need some serious prayer today.

Basically long story short, I have 2 family members that deal with mental illness. It's usually controllable with medication, but at times can become very serious, even life threatning, well this last week has been that time. I've missed 5 days of work because of this, and I had already used up all of my fmla time (family medical leave act) basically goverment mandated protected time off.

I just spoke to my work, and basically I don't know if I'm going to have a job to come back to. I can't even express how bad things will be if I lose my job, no insurance means we'll have to rely on state run facilities and doctors who see 100's of patients a day and basically treat it as an assembly line.

we're already living paycheck to paycheck, and with no savings, and mtg already late, I'm terrified of losing my home, for my family. right now i seriously feel like i'm losing grip, I'm supposed to be the caretaker, and since i'm the only one that can work, if I lose my job, we lose everything.

I keep questioning myself, but I didn't want to take them to the hospital, we've been so many times and psych wards, unless you can afford the private facilities, can be horrible places. so I kept them home to take care of them, but now I could lose everything.

please pray for my family that I don't lose my job, I don't know what I'll do if that happens, their supposed to be calling me later today to let me know if I still have a job.

Dave

aka tath/whotookmyname, from the warhammer guild

Update, just spoke to my work, and while this has put me on a probationary status, I do have a job to go back to on Monday.

Praise God!!!

Thank you to all that prayed for me, I know it helped!

Glad to hear, Dave.

How'd you use up your FMLA time already? It's supposed to be 12 weeks, I thought. Or are they counting from the first day that you used, which would open it up back to last March?

Back