Emma Watson

Godsbaby

About a month ago I really felt led to pray for Emma Watson's salvation...I would appreciate it if everyone would pray for it! We'll see what happens when two people are in agreement about something and pray about it :p

If you don't know who Emma Watson is, she's one of the main characters on the Harry Potter movies.

Hey Baby glad you're here more often but please post prayers in the prayer area for me. Thanks Blessings,"Angel"

Last edited:
I am sorry I overlooked posting here. I have been praying since I read your post. I also wanted to make a suggestion. Have you considered sending a tract or note to her about salvation? The Word of God will not come back void, it will fulfill His purpose, so that may be something that you want to do. She may not get it, but it will work on the heart of whoever may receive it. I also wanted to commend your loving heart for having a desire to see others saved.
God bless you! :)

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11

I also wanted to share with you my favorite tracts in the whole world! I know churches have tracts, but these are comic book style and they fascinate me. As a new babe in Christ I could not get enough of them. I am thrilled they have not done away with any of there old ones.

http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp

The Somebody Loves me tract that can be read from this link still brings tears to my eyes many years after I first read it. I hope you will enjoy them, and I thought this may be an idea that may catch the eye of Emma! These tracts really are hard for anyone to resist.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have thought about it...I gotta pray about it now!!! I've been considering sending her an explanationof the faith or something, but I guess I've been kind of afraid I might write something wrong!!! Oh well, I'm gonna really pray and see what the Spirit tells me to do...

Sorry, Litsa! Didn't see this forum.

I've prayed everyday, but I know I've gotta keep on; I heard the story of how a lady was praying for her husband, and finally, after forty years, he became a Christian. I guess patience and diligence is one of the qualities of a Christian, huh?

(And, in case you're wondering, I am a male ;))

Thanks for all the prayers!

While I love prayers answered instantly...I also love the testimonies of saints who are diligent in prayer.
Let me know if you would like any assistance in writing, I love writing and would be happy to help.
The male comment? You aren't saying that to let us know it takes more patience from males to put up with us womenfolk, are you now????? lol :)

Back