Engagement!

john3610

In case ya'll didn't know Ashley and I (Sheckle and Shadowbill) got engaged this last week! We are so excited and wanted to share a few pictures with ya'll :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Congratulations! That is awesomeness!

He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD. - Proverbs 18:22

grats, may God bless you both. Marriage is awesome, my wife and I have been married now for 27 years

You guys got shecked up eh? I guess Mr. Shadowbill is getting a ball and sheckle around his ankle? That nagging little Whispyr in his ear finally got to him. Gosh I'm Whyping them up from all over the place!!!

Last edited:
Haha, thanks y'all. We dated for 2 years before getting engaged. The lake was at my old house in Roswell. We had our first date there and the lady who bought the house from us let me use it to propose. It's a very beautiful setting and my dad, brother and I actually built he dock ourselves.

Did she say yes? It doesn't say. ;)

haha, no. She took the ring and pushed me into the lake. It was an experience that was so horrific that I had to share it with you guys. The worst part was that both of our families were there to take pictures. hehe

Back