Engagement!

He was so pushy about it...i had to use the pepper spray. But I kept the ring anyways. It was too pretty :)

Congrats to the both of you. Bill, you better be an Ephesians 5 husband to her....

haha, I actually read that to her when we got engaged right before I washed her feet :) I hope I can live up to God's expectations for a husband.

congrats you two! Keep in mind i'm a photographer and I do travel... :)

Healsalot.. do you have a website with some examples of your photography? We do need a wedding photographer. I'd love to get some samples and price quotes!

hey i have a camera i can do pics for you! just pay for the ticket =P
*disclaimer* they might not be beastly pics but yeah

haha, I actually read that to her when we got engaged right before I washed her feet :) I hope I can live up to God's expectations for a husband.

Healsalot.. do you have a website with some examples of your photography? We do need a wedding photographer. I'd love to get some samples and price quotes!

Bill, thats one of the most awesome things I've heard of a man doing for his bride-to-be. Amazing. You can live up to it. You have to...no pressure bud, as you well know...the key to it is submission to God.

Congrats and lets just pray over this marriage right now...Father, we just come to you in total joy and thankfulness for the union that you are forming in these two lovers of Christ. Father, right away Lord if there is anything in their hearts that needs to be cleared before they become unified, convict them now to be ready for the union You have prepared them for. For Whispyr, Lord prepare her mind and heart to be the wife you want her to be. Let her grace and beauty delight Bill and bring him joy. Father, prepare Bill to sacrifice all that He is for his wife as you have commanded. Prepare him to stand tall and hold her hand through the darkest valleys. Prepare Him to submit the entire marriage to you daily...hourly even. Father bless these two...Oh God...thank you Father...Thank you in the name of Jesus.

Amen

Whispyr - I can tailor a great wedding dress for you! Sure, it looks like all the other ones in WoW, but who wants an original wedding dress anyways? You may have to go to Tree to get a wedding band crafted though...

Thanks for the words of encouragement Art! haha and thanks flame :p Tree's going to pay for everything :D

hmm, I think we should have a WoW wedding! We could hold it at a place of Sheckle's choice, anywhere (hopefully somewhere where we don't have to kill a mob ever other word in the wedding) but that would be awesome fun!

hmm, I think we should have a WoW wedding! We could hold it at a place of Sheckle's choice, anywhere (hopefully somewhere where we don't have to kill a mob ever other word in the wedding) but that would be awesome fun!

Agreed, that would rock!

I was in a guild on another server, one that was a split from Redeemed actually, and they used to make money for their guild by performing weddings in Stormwind Cathedral for other people on the server. It was a roll playing server of course.

In case ya'll didn't know Ashley and I (Sheckle and Shadowbill) got engaged this last week! We are so excited and wanted to share a few pictures with ya'll :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Congrats Bill

I am happy for you both. Cant wait to see the Cake fight at the wedding :p

Wow! Congratz, ya'll! What an plain awesome looking couple. However, let it be know it would just be plain without Sheckle in the pic! And what a wonderfully romantic proposal, Bill! With that kind of imagination, your marriage should never be boring!

Roswell you say? My son is looking at a youth pastorate in NM - at Good News Assembly in Lovington, NM. Pray for him!

Hmmm... going from Sheckle to Shackle. Shakled by Sheckle... Sheckle shackled... Sheckle shackling Shadowbill... Sheckle's shackling of Shadowbill... Sheckle shackled Shadowbill... Shad shackled Sheckle... Shad's shackling of Sheckle... This schtuff could be shurprizingly shimplistic or shimply cornfabulatashous!

Back