engineering... the switch

galatian

ok soo im making a choice that im changing from mining to engineering on gala.. Im trying to farm all the mats that i will need to get there (hopefully all of them) and was wondering if any guildies wanted to help out with it!
the biggest pains im going to have is with:
284 cobalt bars
340 saronite bars
i will gladly buy it from guildies if you want to cod some to me or what not!
Thanks for everyones help :)

mith and thorium done!

Last edited:
I just did that on Mordos, then switched to JC... need to stop switching profs, but now that I have BS and JC I don't think I will, great combo.

Been thinking about that myself on Sambeau - blacksmithing and jewel crafting. But I will prolly wait until after expansion since Sambeau is my only maxed miner.

well gala is mining jc atm and so what im doing is having gala fly around in outlands and northrend getting those ore and having my nubby lil dk run around in old world mining. that way i start lvling a new miner but dont have the wasted time of using a 150% flying but my epic one on gala!

that would be wonderful! anything will help cut down on the farm. a lot of the mats ive gotten its just the stupid bars is whats killing me! the fel iron is going for like 50g a stack and same with cobalt..

Yeah Bars and Ore cost a LOT! I'm trying to level BSing on my Pally and I've already dropped 1k and I'm only at 250 lol.

Ever consider just making an alt and giving him engineering? That's what I'd do and I found engi kind of useless.

o and saronite isnt nearly as bad as cobalt... i can handle spending liek 12g a stack but 50g for cobalt? come on!

and since i cant edit anymore this is what is left
282 cobalt bars
180 saronite bars

ALMOST THERE AHHH

yeah actually i am a nub and didnt notice cobalt thankfully is only 1 per bar so that isnt as bad as the 360 saronite i need.

engineering has a lot of lil neat things to help out... like rocket gloves! or parachute cloak or a frag belt orrr wormhole generators or an ah in dal!

Back