EPIC T2 BATTLE!

Ezekiel 22:30

Tonight myself, Guilo, Paehat, Caphat, Schmee, and some of our LoJ brethern had two epic keep defenses in T2. The south keep defense was over and hour long with us defending the step for most of it. Destro finally packed up and went home. The influence was so good, I maxed out my T2 Elflands influence bar. I hope that once more of the groups I have been running in the last two teirs with get to 4, then the game will be awesome.

For those that haven't played in awhile, the addition on ORvR influence rewards has turned the ORvR areas into a battlefield. Earned my 25th Keep take at level 17 and have maxed out influence in almost all areas. The last few days doing the ORvR has been some of the best fun I have had so far. Cya on more keeptakes!:D

Notes from that patch:

One of the most recently requested items by our community has been incentives for open RvR. The open RvR system is the first of many new features and improvements we have slated to ensure that WAR is the best RvR experience on the market.

Influence can be earned both by killing players as well as capturing or defending Keeps and Battlefield Objectives. When a player participates in a pairing's open RvR, they will earn Influence with that race in that Tier. The more Influence you earn, the better the rewards you can obtain by speaking with the Rallymaster located in that area's warcamps. For more information on rewards please see the detailed notes below.

* Each open RvR influence area offers basic, advanced, and elite rewards for a total of 9 rewards per Tier
* New "Rare" items are available as rewards for more casual RvR players.
* New "Very Rare" items are available as rewards for hardcore RvR players.
* Open RvR influence introduces many new weapons and accessories that players can earn exclusively in RvR!

The T2 oRvR has been great! I haven't even touched Brennen in a few days because I'm having so much fun in T2. Amythest is just about to T3, but I'll have my Engineer ready for T2 in the next couple of days, so I'll still be able to run with you all!

Back