EQ2 Rise of Kunark

ewoksrule

Active Member
I was wondering if anyone else on these forums is playing EQ2.

I just got the new all-in-one compilation box. It includes the brand new expansion, the previous 3 expansions, the base game, the 3 adventure packs, and a ton of in-game goodies.

I am totally loving the new race and starting zone.

Anyways, just curious if there are any others out there playing it.
 
I remember opening up a demo account in eq2. All was good, the gameplay seemed decent, so I decided to go exploring a little. After awhile I was owned by a monster and it rezzed me stating "you must go collect your soul shard" or something along that line. Pretty much I said **** that, never even bothered to log in again...
 
Pretty much I said **** that, never even bothered to log in again...
Moderator's note: Infraction given for implying profanity with asterisks.

Please do not use asterisks--especially four in a row--in a sentence where it could easily be construed as a substitute for profanity. "Pretty much I said forget that" would have communicated the point just as clearly.

</offtopic>

While I haven't played EQ2 myself, I hear that it's still maintaining a large enough player base to remain financially viable.

A bit of trivia: Tribe of Judah once considered starting an Everquest chapter, but it never got off the ground.
 
I tried it out, seriously got into it a little bit, but got really bored at 11...and quite once I reached level 12... WoW feels so much like home to me...
 
Back
Top