Eternal Grove not an option for this weekend

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Did you see the latest GW2 post? The list of NA worlds does NOT include Eternal Grove. Unless I missed something.

So...we will be going...where?

Looks like here are our options for North America:

NA Servers

Anvil Rock
Blackgate
Borlis Pass
Crystal Desert
Darkhaven
Ehmry Bay
Fort Aspenwood
Gate of Madness
Henge of Denravi
Isle of Janthir
Jade Quarry
Maguuma
Sanctum of Rall
Sea of Sorrows
Sorrow’s Furnace
Stormbluff Isle
Tarnished Coast
Yak’s Bend

Last edited:
For the sake of convenience, clarity, and some other C noun, I will make the decision to play on Ehmry Bay for BWE3. It looks like Ehmery Bay is a RP alt server that is relatively low in population, so we shouldn't have problems getting everyone into it. After the weekend I will create a poll so we can figure out where our new home will be. But for now, Ehmry Bay.

Concision or Community were the other c-words... or maybe Congeniality?

Do you guys get the impression that this is a permanent thing or that this is just to cram in for the BWE? Either way, I hope to get a skoche more playtime this weekend than in the previous, but not tons. I hope to see you guys in there.

Concision or Community were the other c-words... or maybe Congeniality?

Do you guys get the impression that this is a permanent thing or that this is just to cram in for the BWE? Either way, I hope to get a skoche more playtime this weekend than in the previous, but not tons. I hope to see you guys in there.

Yea yea yea! Those would work! Maybe I should hire a speech writer to help me out.. you know.. with our giant slush fund for.. slushies!

Anyway, it looks to be a permanent thing. From the gist in their blog they want less, more densely populated servers than more, sparsely populated servers like they had BWE2. They did mention that they have the ability to expand servers and create servers at the push of a button, without needed a new build. So there IS a chance Eternal Grove can be brought back, but who knows where it is on the revival list.

Back