Eternal War game

kingaragorn

I read a review at www.christiangaming.com, it was about the eternal war game and the guy that wrote it said he recommended it to people 15 and up?! I tried downloading the demo but when I opened it, the screen went black and nothing happened. He said it was too scary for younger kids and there was a gore option that he didnt like. I've played 'Return to Castle Wolfenstien'  ( spiritually dark) and that game was kinda scary. So what could possibly be worse with this game? I'm a hard core christian gamer and I've played games like Catechumen, (made by N' Lightning Software, great game!) The War in Heaven, ( terrible graphics and the levels... lets just say there is no point to them!) and stuff like that. This game looks fun and cool but the reviewer said there was a gore option in the game that allows you to choose the gore level of the demons. He said that was a bad idea to have, but I personally would turn the gore all the way up! That was a great idea! Slaughtering demons would be tight! Anyway should I get it or spend my money elsewhere? Thanks!

Eternal War is Quake like and the is no blood. The story line is a tad dark where you fight the inner demons in a teen contemplating suicide but the message is good. What video card do you have? This game needs Open GL I think.

I have only played the demo but yes by all meens buy it. The reviewer really has no idea what he is talking about. It is appropriate for all audiences. There is basically no gore whatsoever from what I remember.

read the CCGR review
smile.gif

Yeah I'm getting a new computer so maybe then I could get it. I bought the Return of the King game....No hope, I need a new computer. Thanks though.:D

Back