EVE 14day FREE trial

hehe...that is an awsome wiki

anywho.....Corpfox, Burn toward Tratokard. When you get there, head to the Concord station. there you can join the corp.

Last edited:

Even so, 45k is a lot of money, especially with a newcomer in this game.

hehe...that is an awsome wiki

anywho.....Corpfox, Burn toward Tratokard. When you get there, head to the Concord station. there you can join the corp.

It would not matter joining your corporation. I am on a trial date version.
However, if I was a full member, I'd still decline your offer. ;)

I'm starting to get the hang of the game, it would be nice if I can download the intro theme song of EVE, it is very...enlightening. :cool:

Just mine veldspar, get a full hold in your rookie ship and depending on where you are you can get at least 9k a run

Well, I don't seem such a newcomer now.

I got a new ship, done agent jobs, better weapons and 1 asteroid run makes me almost 30k since my cargo hold has tripled (with cargo boasters).

If anyone can save a code for me until about 13 June, I'd love to use a 14-day free trial to kick-off my career.

Nothing to save mate. When you're ready, click the link, put in your email, and a code will be sent to you.

I just downloaded the EVE 14 day trial and went through most of the tutorial.

All I have to say is....WOW! This game is unlike any other game I have played. Its kinda confusing starting out, but ill play a little more and hopefully get used to it.

Just start flying around.

Talk to agents to get missions.

Ask questions.

What's your character name?

Where are you flying around? I'll be more then happy to meet up with ya in game.

Any thoughts on things you'd like to do? (minning, mission running, pvp, trade......)

Right now, the corp that Max and I are in is in is based out of the Tratokard system. Head there if you'd like to join. You'll have access to the corp hanger (free stuff) and higher standing with some agents (higher standing means you get access to harder and better rewards in missions)

well i have made 3 characters so far, the first 2 got frustrated with and deleted them :p. My new characters name is Feeble Wings. I currently doing the first few agent missions at Cistuvaert-moon 12-Center for advance studies school. I made sort of a miner guy b/c i figured it was an easy way to earn some quick cash and get started.

quickest way to make cash as a newbie is to run combat missions. (security agents are best for this, administrative are next in line).

The reason is that you get cash for running the mission, and you get cash for each enemy ship you blow up. AND THEN there's the possibility of finding loot in the wrecks which you can use or sell.

Last edited:
The starting attributes don't really matter at all once you get going. It just helps give you a boost in the beginning to get where your going.

The starting attributes don't really matter at all once you get going. It just helps give you a boost in the beginning to get where your going.

That's what is really neat in a way. You don't get stuck like you do in other MMOs. It may take a little longer to get the skills you want, but you can easily start out as a Caldari miner, and switch to fly Minmatar ships as a fighter.

Rrrgh I'm craving this game lol... anyway... that is the cool part, it's always nice. Like in Guild Wars, you couldn't start out as a Mesmer and decide to grow up to be a Warrior.

Back