EVE Online

ChristianCrusader

Hi guys,

ToJ is about to start a chapter for EVE Online (correct me if I am wrong on this). I want to post here to see if there are anyone who play EVE today, or if there are people around who are interested of learning more about what EVE is about, and in the end hopefully willing to team up with me and the Tribe 0f Judah corporation in EVE?

My experience of EVE stretches back to fall 2003 when I played the unstable server (yes, one server only). Got a 2nd account up and running one year later and got back into the EVE universe in February this year, after 12 months of absence.

The current account and character has been around since May 2006, but even if its young, you can tell that I have some "decent" experience of EVE so far. Been there, done that - on all aspects except for manufacturing/science.

Regards,

CC

Ive been playing around with my account. I got up to cruisers and almost to battlecruiser and got bored with it. so right now my accout is sitting idle while he learns all the learning fields :p

Unfortunately my current policy will be no games at college, so I will not have windows installed on any of my personal computers. So I wont beable to help with the chapter unfortunately.

wow no games at college, you have more will-power then I do...

Back