EVE

Live2Love

Greetings.

If you do not know what EVE-ONLINE is, see here.

When I started playing it, Tribe of Judah had an active EVE chapter. That is now closed.

During the course of time I became CEO of a christian corporation People of the Way. The corporation then became a member of Ark of the Covenant, the first known christian alliance in EVE.

If you want to contact me in game, evemail Revival Fire.

God bless you!

Well the idea is to consolidate christian resources into one big gang.

An alliance consist of two or more corporations.
The different corporations are themselves routing their in-game activities as they desire to.

The four current different spaces in EVE (high security, low security, null security and wormhole space) call for different tactical and strategic PvP play. The lower the security level, the more unity is needed to stay on top of things.

All of the in game activities are potentially available to every player. For many of the activities however it is vital to be a part of a bigger group to have adequate PvP/PvE backup.

This alliance is for those that have a God given desire to grow a christian united alliance for the purpose of being salt and light in the gaming world while enjoying their time spent online.

Other christian alliances are expected to form, and they should.

L2L, I've been playing EvE since 2004-ish, I know about EvE. I was specifically asking about your alliance and corporation. If you were to post a recruitment ad, what would it say?

Looking for industrial corporation out in 0.0 or WH space who like to occasionally melt faces and has a *decent* run back to highsec space to sell goods... :p

Well, what do you guys do?

Does the alliance focus more on R&D, (high, low, nullsec, WH) Industries, Faction Warfare, Lowsec Pirates, nullsec sov holders/renters, miners, scammers, missioners, salvage ninjas, traders/blockade runners, mercenaries, or explorers?

Also, does the alliance have better than neutral standings/contacts in one or more massive 0.0 alliances?

These are the kind of questions it is vital for us to know...

I just quit eve. Click, wait 30 seconds, click another button. It's like watching a slideshow, but very stressful. If you get upset about seeing everything you ever worked for in the past month get taken from you in a single day, avoid this game at all costs. I learnt that the hard way, I want my 2 years of my life back lol. Resubbed to WoW. Just statin my personal EvE experience for those who want to try it to prepare themselves :D

If you get upset about seeing everything you ever worked for in the past month get taken from you in a single day, avoid this game at all costs.

It took you a whole day? :p

I've lost almost everything I owned on at least three separate occasions. Usually took about 15-30 seconds of pure unmitigated horror each. I'm about to drop a couple hundred mill (my entire wallet from the last couple months) on a shiny new T2 fit battleship... I'm anticipating it to last all of maybe a week before it gets ganked in one of my 'quick ventures' into lowsec... :rolleyes:

Never fly what you can not afford to lose,
Diversify,
Give and it shall be given you pressed down shaken together and running over.

This is not an ad for recruitment purposes, but a heads up for christians that might be glad to know that we do exist. And if the Lord directs you to be a part of COV then be welcome to join. In such a case what COV does, and who COV have positive standings towards, becomes secondary and not vital.

There is one more thing that needs to be said here.
Attacks on preachers like Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis and Benny Hinn and others, are not tolerated in COV. People that do not like such preachers will not be comfortable in COV so they better look elsewhere to join other christian groups. Not that we don't welcome them but they will more likely than not be grieved by COV's embrace of those preachers and thus be etter off with groups that stay away from Faith preachers :)

We name it, we claim it and we have it!

Love,
Revival Fire/Phillip Agapeia

Oh man. I looove Eve. Making your own ship? Flying anywhere in the universe? Warp speed, slow speed. Killing pirates, mining peacefully, doing trade runs. And now a Christian guild! Man oh man!

But I stopped Eve because PvP was forced on me. I could either stay in the kiddie pool, or try to make some real money. But when player pirates camp your warp gate, destroy your ship where you lose your ship, your cargo, and even your impants, I'm left with very little money and no spare ships. Sure, I've probably learned quite a lot of technology, but it's useless when I have to return to a starter ship and go from the beginning.

Perhaps in the future, I'll brave Eve again, and when I do, I'll look you guys up. But for now, my heart is scarred from being made powerful to homeless in an instant (several times).

Incursion is coming, and with it a massive boost of PvE content. That and when Incarna (walking in stations) appears would be the best time to jump back in. :D

What's best about your reply is that I see a picture of a very creepy face with wide eyes and scary grin. And directly under that, I see "Incursion is coming". ... Makes me want to hide under the bed sheets with a flashlight and a bible! hehe

Attacks on preachers like Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis and Benny Hinn and others, are not tolerated in COV.
I'm glad for that stance. Attacks should not be tolerated.
How about questions and concerns, especially those with evidence mounting against them?

Back