Evil toon who has seen the light

Daonni

Hey guys,new member and am thrilled to have a christian guild in EQ2, quick question.
Is there a problem with an evil troll who has seen the light in the guild? (betraying to Qeynos)
I have played several toons, and like the story line for this one.

Happy to have found you guys, look foward to meeting you in the game, I work nights, don"t get home till 2:45 am (est), but will eventually see an officer I hope.

chris

Hello Welcome to TOJ/CGA !!

We welcome anyone who finished betrayal quest. We might ask you to brush those troll teeth every now and then :p hehe

We have officer EST zone also. Mail me in game Arel and I'll put you on my friends List what is your name of your character?

Nice meet ya Chris may the Lord bless you!!

Arel

Last edited:
I am an officer, and I will be going back to work here in a couple weeks, once I do I will be playing from like midnight to roughly 3am EST...possibly later...

Glad to have you! I have a betrayed Sarnak in the guild so we can hang out and talk about how dirty Freeport was and whatnot. I will understand if you accidentally let a "stinking Qs" slip from time to time..

In other news, I am on a little EQ2 break. I got suckered into using my 10 free days of return-to-Warhammer with a friend so I am currently distracted.

In other news, I am on a little EQ2 break. I got suckered into using my 10 free days of return-to-Warhammer with a friend so I am currently distracted.

It's all good...I am much to busy to play at the moment anyways...my wife is currently working 60+ hours a week so that we can go on vacation...

Look forward to seeing you back when you get done with that myrkle. All those evil vermin in Freeport need to see the light of Christ and come and join us..... Errr... Maybe I should go to Freeport and preach the word!

There is an idea for a guild event once we all get high enough level to live through it... GO to Freeport on a missionary trip...... Maybe we will get killed but maybe we would get through to someone. HUMMM How will we communicate? /emote teaches the word of God to the masses.

LOL ok sorry I can be silly sometimes

Back