Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Bloodcaller

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Get a staff.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Odale

Last edited:
Go for the Mageblade, it seems to be the best main hand that will last a while. Bloodcaller is good too, but it's droprate isn't so great.

The problem with the Mageblade is, is that everyone and their brother needs it. I know Goblit and Melko want it... and i also know from expirience that bribary doesnt work (atleast on melko...). I am not one of the highest caster either. So it will take me a while to get it. Bloodcaller looks sweet too.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's an awesome looking sword, the only thing is from my experience in doing zg (5+ months farming Hakkar) it's dropped a total for 3-4 times, and I'm sure I've seen more than 4 Mageblades drop. Hopefully with the new patch it drops a lot more.

Odale said:
The problem with the Mageblade is, is that everyone and their brother needs it. I know Goblit and Melko want it... and i also know from expirience that bribary doesnt work (atleast on melko...). I am not one of the highest caster either. So it will take me a while to get it. Bloodcaller looks sweet too.

ROFL u can bribe Melko Osy u just gotta know wht to use :p

as a warlock i wouldnt recommend getting sorc dagger, personally to low of a stat of +Dmg IMO i would either be shooting for bloodcaller/mageblade or a staff of dominance. or if by some bizzarre change of events a claw of chromagus became available to you i would go for that.

Back