Exam next week, need to concentrate this week.

silverleaf

Troubles with exams and reversing a downward spiral

It's on Monday so not much time left. Def need efficiency here, problem is 1-forgetting stuff 2-trouble concentrating.

Cutting sugar from diet would help with the distractions, as well as disappearing from my online life, but having fleeting thoughts of doom doesn't help, that I can't control.
Would appreciate prayers for clarity. Lots of stuff I can do between now and then to avert the 'doom' I fear, and hoping for "better than a pass". Normally I don't request prayers for every exam cos then we'd be swamped, but didn't do so well on the previous two so I need to turn this worrying trend around NOW. Actually failed my last test so my fears of doom may be justified.
It's not too late but it def isn't much time.

Suffice to say, life will be VERY, VERY BAD for me if I fail. And I need to reverse this trend cos the next exams in a few months will determine if I pass or fail the year.

REALID: David.

Last edited:
much appreciated. to make matters worse think I have a cold, hope it doesn't go full blown. Don't have the luxury to stop and moan though :p

Thanks again, will do what I can and hope God is on my side.

Last edited:
Praise God! I passed, barely. REEEEAAALL barely Gotta keep going on and hope to pass the year.
I'll do my best to do the mugging and trust God with the leadin.

Back