Excited!!!

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
Anyone else excited for SKYRIM?

I'm pretty pumped for this to come out here in the next 3 weeks!

I am so excited about this game after Oblivion. Very much enjoyed Morrowind though. I like the direction they are going with Skyrim. The world needs more sandboxes to play in.

Haha for sure! more sandboxes means more of my time put into the game to see everything haha...

Right now i'm doing a run through Oblivion to get me more excited about it!

And i'm pumped about the dragons not being scripted! Awesome part about that is they are completely random and could do what ever they want whenever!

I've been pumped about this game for a very, very long time. I've had the CE preordered ever since it became available to do so...

Haha same, I've had it preordered and i feel like the time between then and now has crawled by =( i just cant wait any longer!!

Add multiplayer, and I would be...if I can't play a game with friends, I would rather not play it at all...

But I must say it looks like a good play...

Off Topic: Hey Sklurb, is your avatar from the upcoming game: Secret World?

Oh yes. Yes it is.

Add multiplayer, and I would be...if I can't play a game with friends, I would rather not play it at all...

But I must say it looks like a good play...

I tend to feel the same way about games, however, the Elder Scrolls series remind me so much of the old King's Field games. Great memories and nostalgic feelings.

Last edited:
Back