Faces behind the chars

LionOfJudah said:
and if his wife doesnt mind me saying he sure is a cutie ... /growl
Awkward~!

LionOfJudah said:
<3 how is the new home i will be returning back up to school and the halfway marker between you and the old home if my memory stands true and you havent moved again =p
Home, huh, what? My wife and I live in an apartment.

/boggle

You were talking to me, right?

Tek, have you not heard the saying "Home is where the heeart is"?

I know in Canada, apartments can be homes. I've heard a few people call a cardboard box home. I don't know, are things in the US different?

Gods_Peon said:
Tek, have you not heard the saying "Home is where the heeart is"?
Yes, and I can't say that my heart is in this city. Unless, of course, you're asking where my blood-pump is. Then I would have to answer that it resides in my chest, which resides in this city.

Gods_Peon said:
I know in Canada, apartments can be homes. I've heard a few people call a cardboard box home. I don't know, are things in the US different?
It's probably more of a personal association. I link the words "home" and "house," likely because I'm new to apartment dwelling. My friends who live in apartments usually say things like, "I need to go back to the apartment," or "Want to come over to the apartment?" or "I forgot something at the apartment." Rarely do they say, "I forgot something at home." I suppose I just picked up on their manner of speaking.

Ok...now where are you Avesther? =)

And when I lived in an appartment last summer I also called it "the appartment" as well. Must be an American thing. =\

eh home house appartment they are all the same, dont mind half the stuff i say its usually typed before noon which means i am not 100% cohearant LOL

I still don't know why Taylor didn't take advantage of lighting to better show off his red locks. He does look much better without the cyborg costume though.

I'm giving in. You guys win. Enough people that I'm not friends with in real life know what I look like cuz they either found me on Facebook or Myspace so here's Meli

The Infamous Papatoad's my Space I just started so its not quite all finished.

adn I am sure you can even find a Linkity to the Extreme Dawife:eek:

stop commiting necromancy (sarcasm) and let this thread die muahahahahahahahhah though it is interresting to see a thread i made a long long long long long time ago still alive, guess all those post's spamming did make it so i could single handy spam and keep a post alive so thank you all for picking up my slack, one day i shall conqueer the world with my post count and even past the infamous tek7 with my post count!!!!

Back