Factions Bortak's cesta replacement.

Dauntless

I recently found this while running around aimlessly through bukdek byway. There is a weapon crafter named Sheco[Weapons] who will craft many +1(20%) attribute weapons and +5^50 energy wands. The Bleached skull he crafts is a req 9 death magic energy+12 focus with death magic +1(20% chance) and hp+30. This is a much cheaper alternative to the Bortak focus which can be rather pricey. Sheco also crafts +1(20%) attribute focuses for all casters.

Just thought you all would like to know that there is a cheap alternative.

bleachedskull.jpg

Now even the common man or woman can achieve level 19 fiends and horrors and 28 golems.

Do you recall what this collector requires for the Bleached Skull? I am having trouble finding him with my internet search.

Also, for you Warriors out there there is a collector shield (Bronze Shield) in Cantha that has the same stats as the Exalted Aegis (green endgame shield). You can get it with Tactics or Strength requirement. Stats are Req. 9, -5 received damage (20% chance), and +30 health always. Its a pretty good skin also IMO. The collector is either in Kaineng or Marketplace, can't recall which one.

Any of you that don't have Factions just let me know and I will get you one.

Last edited:
The bleached skull is a craftable item that requires 5k, 150 bones and 30 scales.

Avenger mentioned that there is a collector's version of the bleached skull that costs 5 putrid cysts or something to that effect, not sure where though.

There is a collector in Zin Ku Corridor (town) named Dai Waeng that will give you a Bleached Skull req. 9 death magic, +30 health always, and +1 Death Magic (20% while using skills).

He wants 5 Pulsating Growths. Thats a hard price to beat for level 19 minions and level 28 flesh golem.

Edit: I just looked and I have 5 extra ones if anyone needs them.

Last edited:
Halonic said:
Also, for you Warriors out there there is a collector shield (Bronze Shield) in Cantha that has the same stats as the Exalted Aegis (green endgame shield). You can get it with Tactics or Strength requirement. Stats are Req. 9, -5 received damage (20% chance), and +30 health always. Its a pretty good skin also IMO. The collector is either in Kaineng or Marketplace, can't recall which one.

Any of you that don't have Factions just let me know and I will get you one.
I'll take you up on that offer :)

I don't have factions and that looks like a pretty nice shield. I should be on tonight, just let me know when we can hook up.

Back