Fail Pug Raid Group - Pandaria Edition

Bethamel

Hello everyone! The Fail Pug Raid Group will be reforming for Pandaria. We plan to begin raiding on October 9th, and we are looking for applicants that would be interested in raiding!! Below please find our new charter. If you feel that this would be something you're interested in or would like more information, please fill out the application and post on this thread or message either Meeno(Steve) or Maataae(Ben). We are taking applications for all classes for both full time positions and substitutes.

Application:

Character name:
Character spec:
Character secondary spec:
Do you agree with the provisions in the charter and is this something you can commit to?:

Fail Pug Pandas
Raid Group Charter

Mission Statement: The Fail Pug Pandas Raid group is a Terenas based, Alliance side, progression orientated 10 man raid group. We strive to down the current raid content by recruiting dedicated and knowledgeable players who enjoy raiding(and wiping) while still being able to have fun.

Raid Leaders: Meeno(Steve) & Maataae(Ben)

Raid Time: We currently Raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 11:30 server time. Invites go out at 5 minutes prior to raid start.

Member Attendance Policy: Members must maintain an 80% attendance rating over a two month sliding window to ensure their position with the raid group. Dropping below this percentage without prior approval from the raid leaders will open your position to be filled by an applicant or substitute looking to join the raid group full time. Any member that is not online and on the appropriate character to accept the raid invite will be only awarded ¾ of the attendance point awarded for the night without prior approval from the raid leader. Any member not online at raid start will only be awarded ½ of the attendance point and be may be replaced at the raid leader’s discretion without the member gaining the raid leaders prior approval. Any member that is not at the raid location at raid start will be docked ¼ of an attendance point.

Substitute or Applicant Attendance Policy: Substitutes or Applicants will receive one attendance point for being available to fill a raid slot if they are online and at the raid location at the time of raid invites.

Member Performance Policy: Members must maintain a performance level that is determined by the raid leaders. Failure by a member to meet these performance levels will garner them a warning. If after 1 week, performance does not increase, the members position will be then opened up to be filled by an applicant or substitute looking to join the raid group full time. The raid leaders will do everything they can to help gear/educate the failing member in the one weeks grace period.

Loot Policy: Loot is tracked by the raid leaders. Primary Spec has priority over Secondary Spec. Loot goes to the class/spec that makes the most sense to award it to. Multiple class/spec loot will be distributed throughout the raid by doing a random 1-100. The receiver of the loot will not be eligible for another piece of loot until everyone that�s eligible for the piece of loot has also received something. By doing this we are hoping to gear the raid at roughly the same level. Tier pieces will be tracked separately from all other loot. People that win a tier piece will be given preferential consideration on the next tier piece when it drops to make a 2 piece bonus. 2 piece bonuses will be given preferential treatment over 4 piece meaning that all available classes on that token should hopefully have 2 pieces before anyone has 4. Any legendary quest lines or items that require raid drops will be awarded to a member determined by the raid leaders. We ask that you please consider your fellow raiders when it comes to loot.

Expectations of Members: Members are expected to have the appropriate consumables(food and potions) for their class and role. Members are also expected to come to the raid having studied the assigned strategy and having watched the corresponding videos.

Provisions for Members: Cauldrons for flasks will be provided by the Raid Leaders. Members will also have the ability to request either items and/or gold from the Raid Bank. Any BoE’s and patterns that are unusable by the raid group will go to the Raid Bank for either auction, or are available for purchase for alts at half the going auction house price.

Last edited:
Character name: Haazda
Character spec: Holy
Character secondary spec: Prot
Raid Experience: All of BC and Cata
Do you agree with the provisions in the charter and is this something you can commit to?: Yep

Character name: Örchid
Character spec: Beastmaster
Character secondary spec: Survival
Raid Experience: Vanilla - Cata
Do you agree with the provisions in the charter and is this something you can commit to?: I agree and will adhere to all charter rules... though I can't guarantee Lucy will behave.

Character name: Jethiel
Character spec: Fire
Character secondary spec: Arcane
Raid Experience: I wipe raids. ICC and Cataclysm.
Do you agree with the provisions in the charter and is this something you can commit to?: Yes - but will require a stern talking to from the Raid Leaders.

Application:

Character name: Iyrrene
Character spec: Prot Palladin
Character secondary spec: Ret Palladin
Raid Experience: 7/8 heroic DS, 4/7 h Firelands, BWD, BoT, Main spec was holy priest for FL but have switched to my Pally
Do you agree with the provisions in the charter and is this something you can commit to?: Yes

Character name: Jezziut
Character spec: Guardian Druid
Character secondary spec: Feral Druid / Resto Druid / Balance Druid
Raid Experience: Co-led raid group through ToC, ICC, Halion, Tier 11, Tier 13. Raided over 3 years, played for over 6. 10/12 Heroic ICC, 6/13 Heroic Tier 11, 7/8 Heroic Tier 13 (In two groups)
Do you agree with the provisions in the charter and is this something you can commit to?: Yes

Character name: Slickrock
Character spec: BeastMaster
Character secondary spec: Marksman
Raid Experience: 7/8 H DS, Full normal Firelands, Full normal T11, 3/4 ICC, Full normal of: ToC, Ulduar, Nax, Kara
Do you agree with the provisions in the charter and is this something you can commit to?: yes

-----

Alternate raiding alt will be Shadow Priest or Mage.

We will likely be needing individual flasks, it seems there are no Panda cauldrons.

Finalizing the raid group

Hey folks, we will be looking to finalize the raid group sometime this week. Please post or talk to me or Ben if you are interested. I will be talking to people that have already posted soon.

Character name: Ruinblade
Character spec: Blood
Character secondary spec: (Frost Kinda)
Raid Experience: ICC, BWD, 8/8 LFR /did a few Dragon soul runs with Bob's group and some substitution in dragon soul

Last edited:
Fail Pug Pandaria Edition

Hello folks!

Mogu-Shan Vaults is here!

It looks like our line-up is finalized.

Rocker(Jezziut) - Tank
Nikolas(Ruinblade) - Tank/DPS
Ben(Maataae) - Healer
Gavin(Haazda) - Healer
Rebecca(Sereya) - Healer/DPS
Todd(�rchid) - DPS
Karl(Mindburn) - DPS
Steve(Meeno) - DPS
Austin(Kromus) - DPS
Joe(Jethiel) - DPS

Plan is to do LFR/Heroics this Tuesday and then normal version on Thursday.

Please read the strategy.

Also watch some videos to get an idea of the movement of the bosses and what not.

Please re-familiarize yourself with attendance policies.

We are also still looking for substitutes. If you are interested please feel free to contact me (Meeno) or Ben (Maataae) if your interested.

I've been taking my sweet time to level but some day I will make it back to the big leagues...when I do I would be available to sub heal

I know there are times lately when we are looking for subs in case someone is out for a particular week, so if you are interested in joining us from time to time, don't be afraid to post so, having to find a last minute sub or a sub from trade chat is no fun.

Fail Pug Recruitment

Hello folks.

Fail Pug Raid Group is now open to recruiting. We are currently finishing Mogu'Shan Vaults and looking to focus on Heart of Fear. If you are interested in a raid position with us, please contact either Meeno or Maataae for more information.

Thank you!

Hello folks.

Fail Pug Raid Group is now open to recruiting. We are currently finishing Mogu'Shan Vaults and looking to focus on Heart of Fear. If you are interested in a raid position with us, please contact either Meeno or Maataae for more information.

Thank you!

We are currently recruiting for both Tank and DPS slots.

Back