Farewell Brothers and Sisters

Rift looks very much like WoW to me... especially the skill learning part...
I'm looking at the Star Wars game as well just like Aleron.. It seems promising...but who knows...?

I hate Aion PvP too just like most of us here...gear oriented is never fun to do, since I believe.. most of us have work or school here...

I would probably say WoW, Warhammer and EQ2 are the games I see the most in Rift but I've seen a bit of things from other games too. I saw the Templar yank move from Aion the other day in the game.

I do miss Aion's character animation. Rift's character animation is like stepping back 6 years in time but then again so is the graphics.

I do miss Aion's character animation. Rift's character animation is like stepping back 6 years in time but then again so is the graphics.
I almost bought Rift the other day, but I remember how bad the graphics looked during my trial. I love the graphics in Aion and knew I wouldn't be happy playing Rift, so that was enough to keep me from buying the game.... for now.

I thought about you last night as Nathan was helping my sorc get through Aether Insanity. I was trying to remember all the tips you had in sneaking past some of the mobs and avoiding the ones in hide. We 're going to be doing Indratu this Friday. Maybe Bonnie would like to help? :p

Cool....my heart is desiring to run with you guys. P.S. Shawn loaded (as a surprise) Rift on my computer. He misses me playing with him. I've been doing a lot of reading lately. Current book that I am reading is Intercessory Prayer by Dutch Sheets. Before reading this book, the Lord had me reading in Old Testament, and of course I would ask the Lord what is my purpose in reading OT. Would you believe that scriptures that the Lord lead me to in OT and the questions that I had are in this book that I am reading! That's why I've been reading as of late.

Awesome that is one of the reasons I am getting a kindle to read more :). and yes it is at 10:30 eastern :)

Back