Farewell for now.

Dauntless

It is with a heavy heart that I have chosen to leave SOE/SoE and the alliance all together. I need a break and I don;t want any bad blood. This is something that I have been praying on for a few months now and I think I've found my answer. As many of you may have noticed my theology differs from you all in certain ways taht some would consider large differences and others not. I need a break for a while to collect myself and see where I'm going. Of the 15 months I've played Guild Wars, the past 6 have been the greatest online experience of my life. I fear that certain things are being avoided and that I get ridiculed and cannot be taken seriously when I voice my opinion on certain topics.

Perhaps I will ask to come back someday if you will have me but I must depart for a while. So this is goodbye for now.

-Patrick AKA Michio

well, i'm sad to hear it...
but since you are leaving, i have nothing other to say than

HAVE FUN WHILE YOU'RE GONE, AND GOD BLESS.
by the way you are now
BANNED-1.gif

JK :D:D:D
don't take me serious, i'm not a serious person :p

I'm really sorry that you feel that way! But if this is how you are feeling led by the Holy Spirit then who am I to try and talk you out of it? I hope you come back some day. You will be missed. If you plan to continue playing GW, don't hesitate to whisper me.

We love you esse!! If you need me to *cough* take care of someone let me know. Us Rivera's Stick together

Awww... sorry to see you go. I was online when all the banter went back and forth today. I think I actually agreed with a portion of what you mentioned too, but I am too new and didn't want to stir anything else up.
So I brought up that my cat was misunderstood... didn't seem to help. :confused:

I enjoyed the discussions and even discussed the topics with our Men's Bible Study group. :D

we'll miss you, hope you collect yourself and that you'll eventually come back

Patrick,
you will be missed. I haven't played with you, but have talked to you and you have answered some of my questions. You have been a blessing, Thank you brother. I hope one day for your return, until then God Bless!

Back