Fav super bowl ad

I

ixilthicilix

I have to say, I loved the ozzy ad for pepsi. "well youre a pair of loony magicans" LOL, I thought that was good. I was kinda stumped by the levi's ad.....I couldnt figure out the point/message.
rock.gif
Oh yeah, and he horses playing football was awesome too. hyuk.

Ix

I didnt see the superbowl so i dunno.

I know that Ozzy rulez tho.

I did downlaod the matrix trailer and that r0x0red.

Thats nice... Now what other people do we know who are profane obscene and famous that bite the heads off of animals that we can chat about? Ok, well, yeah the commercial was kinda funny.... I still dont like them osbournes.... Kinda remind me of dracula, his son alucard, whole crazy evil family.... Bleh, and I cant even move my arms.... Whats the friggen smell, stupid dog.... maybe the cat did it.... SO BITTER

I realy dont like Ozzie, he is so hmm what word comes to mind, Evil. Matrix trailer was awsome but none of the comercials realy stuck out this year except maybe the Horses playing football.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ Jan. 28 2003,11:41)]Yeah I think the Ozzy was a fav of most
smile.gif
The new matrix looks AWSOME  
laugh.gif
Hate to disappoint you, but the one that got the most votes was the football playing Clydesdales!!!!  Which by the way just happened to receive my vote!!
biggrin.gif

Oh, and as for Ozzy, I don't get it??? I mean I don't understand any Christian thinking that a man who sings "satan is my god", could think he's cool. Just my opinion.

You have a link for the ozzy ad just so i can see it and judge.

Ozzy is cool. Not cos of his music but cos of the person he is. I was an ozzy fan before i threw my music out and before all this Osbournes cack..

Though i do have to say. If God wasnt God, then Lemmy would be God...LOL

I dont remember seeing the horse ad =/ All I know about Ozzy is that he sings, and I didn't get the commercial much either, I said it was a fav of most, not mine. For me...I dont really know what was my fav.

Ozzy is like wine, he only gets better with age... but if you mix it in with other things then it gets nasty..

man I must be old... or the only person that Ozzy is the self proclaimed 'Prince of Darkness'. The guy is utterly satanic, and not funny.

The zebra instant replay commercial with the horses playing football was hilarious... it took about 2 seconds for the room of guys that I was in to ERUPT when they realized the ZEBRA was checking the replay booth...

The other crowd killer was the upside down clown... 'enough said.

On a side note, its really a shame when the only commercials we remember are from the prince of darkness and those advertising beer...

Makes me want to burn my TV and play more CS
smile.gif

Back