• Nintendo GameCube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony Playstation Portable

• Nokia's N-Gage owns you all

• Total voters

MeridianFlight

Yes, it is perhaps early to be asking this with a little over 15 days left in the year, but it'd still be interesting to see which gaming platform was the favorite of 2005.

So pick a platform and then if you have a moment to spare, post on why you selected it!

Last edited:
where's the atari option.... comon everyone knows pitfall owns

and you must remember.... SOMEONE SET US UP THE BOMB.......

......ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US......

I voted PC, but if we were talking strictly consoles I would have voted DS. Advance Wars is hogging all my spare five-minuteses.

generally i would hit ps2, but ive spent way to many hours on pc

Ooops, I didn't notice I had a serious entry for the N-Gage.

Anyway, this place is too PC-centric. Yes, there was F.E.A.R., Civilization IV, and...uh...hmm...yeah, but still, it was an awesome year for the DS. PS2 had some pretty solid stuff, as did the Xbox early on in the year with Forza, Jade Empire, and the like.

So, where does NES emulator with mega man on a pda fit in? w/e, I'm just voting ps2, but more specifically ps2 slim with pwnage stand mod. :cool:

Master~Plan said:
So, where does NES emulator with mega man on a pda fit in? w/e, I'm just voting ps2, but more specifically ps2 slim with pwnage stand mod. :cool:

You can vote for the Revolution next year.

Shyfroggy said:
What about the Gameboy Micro?
Mmm, I'd think that since the GameBoy Micro is essentially a rehash of the GameBoy Advance (meaning they play the same type games), you can select GBA without issue.

Master~Plan said:

so would you like to share where you got the emulator and the nintendo games? i want them on my palm!

Back