Favorite Necro Elite?

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
Thought it might be interesting to figure out people's favorite elites for each profession. If necro is not your favorite profession, don't worry, we'll get the rest of them soon. So for now: What be it and why? It can either be a past or present, PvP or PvE form of elite.

Unfortunately, my necro is working on LDoA at the moment, so I haven't used too many necro elites personally, but I am pretty fond of SS on my heroes. Being a monk in PvP I know first hand how annoying and damaging SS can be, especially on NPCs. Plus is has a pretty good icon :p

Spiteful Spirit on my Necro main character right now with Barbs and Mark of Pain. I have my one necro hero set up with Aura of the Lich, Animate Shambling Horror and Dwayna's Sorrow. We seem to be making a good team. :)

Phaide Tu Blacke

I run around with a Sabway team - Jagged Bones and Spiteful Spirit do a great job of providing minions for tanking and cursing the daylights out of the bad guys.

I keep coming back to Spiteful Spirit when I really need to perform. It's just too cool to see a healer trying to save his mob as his action makes it worse.

I am also a fervent fan of Life Transfer and Vampiric Spirit.

Oh, I also should give a shout out to Derk's icon here on the forums. As a monk I fall in love with any necro who brings this, and as a Christian it speaks more than just +energy: Blood is Power.

Back