Favourite Profession?

Favourite Profession?

• Total voters

-Jeffrey-

Just wondering which professions people like best. Personally my favourite profession has to be the mesmer. It requires a degree of skill and strategy to play it, especially in PvP, as opposed to just pushing buttons and watching red bars go up and down. It's also an extremely flexible profession, with everything from shutdowns and energy denial to anti-melee and high damage hexes. I personally play shutdown builds in several PvP formats.

One profession I don't really have much experience in would be the necromancer. It just never appealed to me and I don't understand the PvP playstyles related to the profession.

I've loved my monk since the moment I made him almost four years ago. In both PvE and PvP I've greatly enjoyed making red bars go up and making sure they don't go down. Never have been a big fan of the smiting prayers since almost every other profession can out DPS a monk, and I'm a firm believer that a monk is there to prot/heal. However I have also enjoyed my necro I made a couple years ago to get LDoA and have been enjoying creating minion armies and watching the numbers fly. In PvP tho I've played just about everything, mesmer, necro, monk, warrior, ranger, sin, etc. I've been out of the PvP scene for a long time, but I've always enjoyed Monk, Necro, and Rit for their versatility.

Gonna throw my hat in for Ritualist. So many options! I've always been a jack of all trades kind of man.

Though, I have to admit, I really like dervish since the update and I'm having tons of fun playing as my ranger right now working on his survivor title.

I am also fond of the RIt I have going - love dragging my spirit friends along.

Was a hard choice, all of the members of Clan Erse bring something special to the banquet. Right now I just happen to be pushing rits towards Legendary Survivor. Started my second wammo just for a little extra though. I voted rit but really I'll play anything and enjoy it.

I love my warrior. She's my main, and I enjoy playing other professions, but always feel at home with my sword the best.

Why Kyrel you shock me, I never thought of you as Wammo happy.;) I will have to get some pointers I am trying to make an old rules Legendary Survivor warrior. I made a Survivor warrior once, but couldn't get her to Indomitable, now back to the poll, sorry about the hijack people.:eek:

Dang, engineer isn't an option.

I'm not sure i can pick a favorite. My warrior is my main character, but she's semi-retired. I enjoy my Elementalist, Rit and Assassin just as well if not more than a warrior. I have 1 of every profession except Dervish and Paragon. Tried both but they just never clicked with me.

Back