FCSC active officers went rouge. All but one.

TheB.N

I lose my internet for one day and when i get back i find that most of those that were apart of the guild has left for some odd reason and I have no knowledge of why. With Big Man Steve gone for over 2 months and Arcadie gone nearly one month, we are without leaders.

I will not leave the guild, i cannot do that, so i will have to pull what little extra work the others did.

Ive never led before, but I have had intentions to lead a guild for the <CC>< GW players, but i cant leave you guy's(and girls) to do that.

Just pray that I don't mess things up too bad before four star gets its old members back and active. :p

May Gods Blessings abound,
B.N

yeah, i know how you feel...i once owned a guild known as SA, we fluxuated up to about 30 members once, and within a 2-day peroid, we only had 5 left...the founders...and it collapsed, my best friend took over as leader and i rejoined SOE. i'll be prayin' for ya...as well as see if any of my friends would like to join ^_^

Thanks for sharing this inormation BN. I had realized that I havn't seen Big Steve on in quite a while. Are you the only remaining officer in active status? I realize that Officer status limits your ability to manage the guild (cannot change cape/hall or other actions). One option might be for your members to join up with SoE/SOE or JCHC and consolidate, another would be for your remaining members to leave the existing guild and form a new guild. If you want to do either of these, please contact me in-game to discuss before-hand so we can discuss details.

Arcadie, the current leader has been without a pc that can play GW. There are three other officers active, but two are a bit young to lead and one only rarely gets on when I'm on.

some times it takes the younger people with fresh ideas... but i am a tad biased (sp?) ;)

Wow, just goes to show you that you never know what's coming. I am glad you are looking at this as an opportunity and not a sign to bail.

Kel Queen of all Europe

I wish this was more like EVE online. Then we could all get together on our ships and force them to come back, or else get ASPLODED!!!

sorry. I lose control sometimes. *gets a fish and slaps a cow*

Back