Feb 2005 game night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
If you're interested in getting together with other Starcraft players for a game night some time in February, please reply with the times you would be available to play.

This game night is open to all, old school and new school alike. Whether you just picked up the Starcraft Battle Chest today or bought it back in '97, this is a great opportunity to play the greatest real-time strategy game with your friends--even the ones you haven't met yet. ^^

After glancing at my schedule, it looks like the best time for me to play would be Feb. 25th. As with past game nights, we can start around 6 or 7PM Central and party 'til we drop!

What is Starcraft?

Its almost like Warcraft in Space, but I cant say that since someone says its not. ;)

www.blizzard.com/starcraft

Its a Real-Time Strategy game. Like Red Alert and Command & Conquer, but in Space.

I'm up for games of Starcraft till March. I've been constantly playing Starcraft ever since 'old school'.

So, rest assure, I am not a pro at Starcraft. I just happen the know the Christmas Starcraft song by heart. :p

Plankeye said:
I could always setup the PVPGN server.
If we could, I'd like to have the PvPGN server up that night. I'd also like to have everyone who plans to join the game night prepared (i.e. their client patched, account created) to connect to the server.

We'll start the game night in "op cga" on US East. Should Battle.net give us any poo, we'll move over to the Tribe of Judah PvPGN server.

Last edited:
Bowser said:
Are we still playing??
If at least four or five people can play tomorrow night (Fri, Feb 25), then I say we should hold a game night. If only two or three people can make the event, then we should re-schedule for another time.

Last edited:
Phix said:
Tuesday? February 25th? lol you mean friday im guessing.
Bluh, what is it with me and incorrect dates lately? Aye, I meant Friday. Sorry about that; I edited my post with the correct day.

What a day to have fun night! w00t! -sings- Friday, friday! friday is my favorite day! Monday is a bummer, tuesday isnt......aww you know the song nvm

Argggg, I forgot I have a concert tomorrow, so I won't be able to pwn you guys, I'm sorry :(

See ya, and have a blast!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back