Feedback From The Members

Kyle-Kristeen

Hello Redeemed,

I hope everybody is enjoying their week so far, I would like to give the members of Redeemed the opportunity to sit down with Galatians (Zack) and I to discuss topics that relate to our guild. Part of our job as Liaison is to ensure the well-being of our members, and to relay information from the members to the officers. One of the things I will do is write down the feedback I receive and present it to the officers during our next officer meeting. In doing this I am assuring that the voices of our members are being heard. If you'd like to discuss these things with us on vent rather than on this thread, I will be on vent Friday from 5-8 Server time. I encourage everybody to come and discuss anything that is on your mind.

Some questions could include:
What do you like about Redeemed?

What would you like to see more of?

How are the current officer team/guild leaders doing?

Any new ideas that you'd like to bring to attention of the officer team?

These are just some questions, it is not limited to only these so please ask anything you'd like.

God bless,
Kyle

Can we continue to complain on the forums if we can't make the "meet and greet" on vent?

Only in a Biblical sense.

Meaning in the proper Biblical manner.

Not the complaining that happens in scripture, like the whining they did to Moses and such.

Last edited:
Only in a Biblical sense.

Meaning in the proper Biblical manner.

Not the complaining that happens in scripture, like the whining they did to Moses and such.

haha! There goes all glib comments about "mana".

What I wouldn't give for a decent pheasant!

Oh Icthus... you naughty boy... oh, wait... not know you in a biblical sense, sorry.

So if Lloren and I did it at the same time? Oh, Like John did in his letter? Call out the bad leaders!

You need to brush up on your Hebrew...

And are you comparing yourself or Lloren to the Apostle John and his authority? (again assuming you follow traditional lines of thought on authorship of John) :D

i really want a in game cheeseburger that gives me all the extra perfect stats for whatever toon i'm playing.

i really want a in game cheeseburger that gives me all the extra perfect stats for whatever toon i'm playing.

*Fires up Goblin Barbecue*

Seriously though, please also voice your serious concerns. As perfect as I'm sure Shagz and Bill are, I'm far from it! I know there are things that can be improved, or ideas we have not yet come up with. The thread on guild bank repairs was quality feedback, and it got something done. This is an opportunity to make your voice heard!

Due to some unforeseeable RL changes I am going to have to postpone the vent meeting to Tonight (Friday) at 9-11 ST, I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope to see you all there! Also please remember if you'd like to voice your questions in a more personal manner, you can speak to us directly in-game.

Regards,
Kyle

Last edited:
Dude. My complaint list was all setup to self-destruct after the Friday meeting....

Due to some unforeseeable RL changes I am going to have to postpone the vent meeting to Tonight (Friday) at 9-11 ST, I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope to see you all there! Also please remember if you'd like to voice your questions in a more personal manner, you can speak to us directly in-game.

Regards,
Kyle

There is a raid tonight. lol

Back