FFXIV ONLINE!!! WOOT!!!

i watched it... and peed my pants in excitement

wow... i havent been excited for a game in ages, this looks fantastic, look forward to watching it progress

I loved FFXI, but I thought it needed improvement...which is why I am not currently playing it...but I am hoping that this will be like FFXI 2, FFXI only 10 times better, and a little more casual friendly...

Square-Enix is dead to me.

Long live Atlus.

Seriously? I really don't mind an FF MMORPG (despite the fact that I loath MMORPG or any MMO game except for GW) but do they have to include it in the series? It doesn't need a number like the other better games it just needs to be call FF Online or something like that.

sephiroth8jy.jpg

LONG LIVE FINAL FANTASY III AND FINAL FANTASY VII!

Last edited:
[toj.cc]phantom;343516 said:
Seriously? I really don't mind an FF MMORPG (despite the fact that I loath MMORPG or any MMO game except for GW) but do they have to include it in the series? It doesn't need a number like the other better games it just needs to be call FF Online or something like that.

sephiroth8jy.jpg

You can download FFVII on PSN for PS3 or PSP now. $10!

Take that, EBay.

You can download FFVII on PSN for PS3 or PSP now. $10!

Take that, EBay.

Bah! I still own my original copy that I got for Chirstmas in '97 when I was 8. Acutally I eneded up buying all the FF games released in the US that I didn't already own on Ebay last year.

sephiroth8jy.jpg

FFXI was online...and it was amazing...but only if you didn't have a life...not good for casual players at all...

/agree

There have been many other FF spinoffs; why insist on attaching a number to the MMO games?

The MMO games have a full story as well...so they shouldn't be excluded...

Development Staff

* Producer: Hiromichi Tanaka (FINAL FANTASY I, II, III, XI)
* Director: Nobuaki Komoto (FINAL FANTASY IX, XI)
* Art Director: Akihiko Yoshida (Vagrant Story®, FINAL FANTASY XII)
* Music: Nobuo Uematsu of SMILE PLEASE (FINAL FANTASY series)

Last edited:

Development Staff

Except instead of working with incompetent AI, you get to work with incompetent players who cuss you out. Brilliant!

Been playing MMOs for 10 years...and other than in WoW, it is a rarity to run across "stupid" people...
/agree

I played Dark Age of Camelot before I played WoW and I'll vouch for XionTawa on this one.

well after Warhammer died for me I was bummed, currently playing Aion online on chinese servers, loving it so I'll happily play continue when the US servers come out until this is released, never tried FFXI but as a MMO addict, this looks awesome.

Development Staff

They should because they can't have nearly as full a story as a singleplayer only game.

[toj.cc]phantom;343630 said:
They should because they can't have nearly as full a story as a singleplayer only game.

Uhhh...wrong! You think because a game is a MMO it doesn't have a good story line is way way off...and that single player games have so much more, you are living in your own head...have you even played many MMOs? Do you have some vendetta against MMOs??? You attack them...which is really getting on my nerves...seriously...if you don't like them, stop posting on threads about them...anything negative is unwelcome...

Last edited:
Back