Fight night/info!!

Xymnas

Trieb of Judah Starcraft Series Chapter Co-leader
Hey all. I'd like to find out if some of you guys are interested in doing a "fight night"?! Aka were one or two nights a week we get on and play FFAs n 1v1s n have a fun night being on vent ts!!

I know there isn't much that is going on in chapter and would like to start up something.

So if your interested post here and let me know what days would work best for all of you!!

I also have some ideas for tournaments n stuff In between the guild and hopefully others.

I think this is a very good idea. I'm not sure what days would work. With winter approaching I've been less busy, so I think I'm fairly flexible.

I guess I could try for any day, as long as it's after 4 pm CST.

And for tournaments; I was thinking the same thing. Maybe have clan 2v2 tournaments because we haven't done that yet, and also it will make the outcome a little less predictable.

A word of wisdom: If you have trouble getting a weekly game night started in December, try again in mid-January. Very little gets done online in December and people are scattered to the ends of the earth. Trying to schedule anything online in December is difficult at best and madness at worst.

That being said, I'll keep an eye on this thread and plan to participate once you all decide on a game night (provided it isn't on a Tuesday or Wednesday and my schedule allows).

For sure. I figure if there isn't much activity it's probably because of the holiday.

And Bowser, yah a 2v2 tourney or even a 4v4 if we have enough.

Also could do mono battles n stuff like that! I could stream it on Justin.tv or twitch.tv for those who aren't playing or something like that n want to watch

Sweet deal! Looking forward to get something going for everyone!! Also if you guys have any games on multiplayer you like and would like to play let me know!

Looking forward to this!!

Yah it will probably start in the new year. I'm pretty busy for the next 2 weeks with christmas and family n stuffs. But after we can start it up!

Your more than welcome to get on whenever and play if some other ppl are on.

I'll talk to Bowser n set it up n we can start it up!!

Looking forward to all this!!

Well the holidays are over. I have been looking forward to this happening sometime, so just bumping this and hoping things get started soon :)

Well the holidays are over. I have been looking forward to this happening sometime, so just bumping this and hoping things get started soon :)

YES!!! I am hope to start this up this week if not by next week!!! So keep an eye out on it!!!

Just a last few things to work on and we are set!

It would also be cool if everyone Downloads TeamSpeak Click for download links here and joined us on that as well as the ToJ channel in game so we can talk it up when we do these games and what not! :D

Back