FINAL CLAN START UP

Eden

Just thought it would help to make one more topic. ALl post here to see if we have 9 still. Exoslayer did you say thursday at 9?

Tomarrow would work for me I am off all day, so when ever we could get 9 people together would be perfect. Also 9pm Est would work for me lets try to get enough people together and have some fun.

Heh ppl just have to post here first.
cool.gif

Do you just need a warm body with a copy of Warcraft 3 to help get 9 people to start the clan? How often would I have to login to battlenet to keep it active?

yeah we could use the warm body and if you could log in like ever 2 weeks for like an hr and idle while at church or something that would be great.

Well... i dont see alot of ppl replying... and its 8:00 useast. i think we may have to schedule for next week. lets say tuesday?

I just got home from work. 8pm Eastern is only 6pm Mountain and 5pm pacific (These poor souls are just getting off work.)
smile.gif

Im going to be on if we can get 9 people we can start, if not then we can postpone till next week and just have some fun tonite.

Im on now channel OP CGA.

Ok guys we're closing in here. I think we agreed on tuesday night at 9:00, and so here we are at monday morning. Can we get a quick count?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Ok guys we're closing in here. I think we agreed on tuesday night at 9:00, and so here we are at monday morning. Can we get a quick count?

One

BTW THE CLAN STARTUP MOVED TO SATURDAY!!!!
Loj posted an announcement in the cga announcements and news thread. SO far we have:
Exoslayer
Bowzer :p
Gamemaster
Daddy-X
and myself.
PLZ POST HERE IF U CAN MAKE IT!!

Back