Finalized TBC talents for your chars

I am not certain atm about what builds my characters will be at L60 when this starts. That is why I will be on the PTR testing them. But I am almost certain the following will be the build when they hit L70. Smertrios and Angusog are going to be tough ones to figure out. There are so many possibilities that it is hard.

Buto

Smertrios 1
Smertrios 2
Smertrios 3

Anguog 1
Angusog 2

I don't mean to be a puddleglum, You won't find mine listed largely to the fact that everything is still in flux. A build today will have to be fine tuned as they move talents up or down or remove them completely. I'm taking, wait n' see

Any ideas on a good DPS raid build for a rogue.

Right now I am 15/31/5, but not to sure what to do for TBC.
I thought about 15/41/5 but don't know how good that will be. Any suggestions would be helpful. The only thing I will be doing is pve. I am not to big into pvp but might occasionally, but I don't want a pvp build.

As a raid build I would think either the first or second build of Smertrios would be good.

But as Allanon stated, it all can change. It is a good sign though that Blizz has not made any real changes of late to the talents, just a few tweaks.

I intend to go with the 15/41/5 build in the xpac barring any drastic changes to the current rogue talent setup. I also intend to do pve primarily, but I also see some useful talents in regards to pvp in the combat tree. No dodging is nice. extra energy from your offhand hits is nice. The ability to daze your target pretty well non-stop is swank too. Thats just my take on things as they currently stand.

Sean

Back