Firelands

Deydriena

Hey all,

I'm wanting to put a Firelands run together to help people get rep/gear/Valor/work on legendaries and HAVE FUN!!!!

I know several of you have expressed interest in going, but I'm not sure who else is interested and what time would be best for everyone. Please respond to this post or pst me in game (or in game email to Deydri) with what role you'd be able to fill and what nights/days are best for you.

I'd like to include as many guildies as possible. If you have completed Firelands, great! If you haven't, that's great too. Just please have an appoporiate gear level according to www.wow-heroes.com and be willing to learn.

Even if you don't need Firelands I'd love for you to join us. I am starting this run primarily because I want to finish my legendary, which I'm a few weeks away from completing it, but it is also a great way to fellowship and have fun!

So again, please let me know if you're interested in coming, even if it is just to help our guild get the legendary staff achievement/social pet.

Thanks!
Tiff

Tiff,

I'd love to see the FL raid and have fun w/ a TF group. I have a Prot Warr and an Arc Mage that are suitable for FL according to the link you gave.

I just hope that my job/life and my energy/health (just recovering from a cold) will allow me time to be on for these raids.

Let me know what days/times you're looking at.

I would like to be up for this as well! My only problem is getting on while my kids are still awake so I can only join past 8:30ish MST :) (and I'd also like to finish getting my legendary)

Thanks guys for expressing your interest. A few people responded to me in game as well.

Currently I'm looking at the following days as possibilities, but will probably go with whatever works best for most people.

Thursday nights, Saturday nights, or Monday nights

I'm going to go ahead and schedule the first one for this Monday and see how it goes. I know Bob's group raids on Mondays sometimes, but no one from his raid group has expressed interest to this post, so I don't think that will be a problem.

Joe--if I start forming 30 min before u can get on, if we fill early we could start clearing trash with 9 people. Would that be ok with you?

Can I come? I'd love to join you guys.

I'm having a hard time figuring out the WowHeroes site to figure out the "appropriate gear" issue. I have a Pally Tank I'd like to take on the raid - what ilvl do I need to be?

-JJ

I'd say 370ish ilvl if u plan to tank. Thats probly a little high of an estimate, though. Not sure who ur pally is or I'd look you up on wow-heroes.com and see what it looks like. Pst me when I log on tonight and I can walk you through the site. :)

Welp, I'm out. I wish I could do something with you guys... Anyone up for a lower-level raid to help me gear up?

I'm at about ilvl 345.

This week I scheduled Firelands for Saturday at 7. Hoping to get enough that we can do a 25m. Please sign up on the calendar and continue to let me know how your schedules look!

@AmericanJudkins. Unfortunately Your ilvl is probably considered too low for the lowest raid in the game. Most of us ground out the best justice point gear via heroics to get to the level where we are. As a tank that should be a pretty quick queue for ya. Maybe try to get some heroic groups together (like ask me if I'm on, and I'd probly go, depending on if I'm already committed to something or not), or you can queue alone for the satchels of exotic goods which are AMAZING!

You can't really carry a low-geared tank, so everyone expects tanks to be well geared. Hope this helps!

Yep, ask in guild if anyone is interested in running instances and if you don't fill a group just jump into the looking for group..as a tank it should be instaqueue.

Firelands 25

I want to thank all of you who participated in tonight's Firelands 25 run. It was a huge success. We had a 6/7 clear with few wipes, and a lot of people got gear they needed.

Congrats to all who got loot and rep dings!

I put up another run for next Saturday as well. I am hoping (God-willing) we can run 25's the next two Saturdays. I'd like to include as many guildies and friends as possible to limit the amount of pugs, so please feel free to spread the word!

Dey

P.s. Those of you who are wondering about the legendary status: I am currently at 146/250 and obtained 45 essences tonight. After 250 essences are obtained, a final defeat of Rag will complete this long-anticipated chain!

Yeehaw!! Can't wait to see you wield that legendary! Was a pleasure doing FL in 25 man - quite a bit cooler to watch than the usual 10 man :)

Back