First Ever LoE Emblem Contest!

enter anyways keith! the more entries the better - so far there aren't a heap :) (i personally like mine the most) :D

There are 9 entries for this contest, which is actually great considering what we've been getting in the last years of GW1, but with over 150 members, I'm thinking we can do better.

I also don't think it's fair to have only a limited amount of emblems to choose from. In-game there are almost twice as many emblems to choose from than what it listed on the website. I think I might suspend the competition until, at least, December at which point we'll be in sync with the bi-annual emblem contest schedule and hopefully a better solution can be met. Furthermore, I'll be back from the UK so I'll have more time and energy to promote an emblem contest that'll be much more fun and engaging than what we have now.

I know there has been a lot of desire for an emblem, so if it's acceptable, can I make an emblem for us to use for the next couple months until such a time as we can officially have a contest?

how about a non chartreuse cross? since we are Christian, and since ursen doesn't seem to like lime green.

You never met the chartreuse unicorn guild cape. It would gag all but the color blind, and I'm not too sure about them.:p

I think even the color blind could smell that cape through the computer. It was that. bad.

Oh Ursen.. no fun! You know how much I look forward to making us.. stand out..

I was going to submit, but somebody made one so similar to mine that I didn't want to split the vote. :) It's all about the strategizing.

Back