Fissue of Woe (FoW) clear Event.

I am planning an alliance event on clearing the Fissue of Woe on Friday, August 21 at 3:30 pm Central time (4:30 Eastern time, 1:30 Pacific time).

We will meet at the SoE guild hall and be leaving for The Temple of the Ages (ToA) in the prophecys campain.

We will have a scroll to the Fissue of Woe in case we do not have favor.
We will be doing an old school build relating something to this:

1 tank (Warrior, possibly dervish depending on skills and other conditions)
2 Monks (healers or, healer and bonder or something to that extent)
3 Damage outputers (2 Fire magic Elementalists, and 1 high damage Ranger or, 3 Fire Magic Elementalists)
1 Necro (Spiteful Spirit [SS] with Blood Ritual [BR])
1 Other (Assasin, Paragon, Mesmer, or any other profession I may have left out).

Please try to meet in the SoE guildhall 10-15 minutes before we leave so we can get all our ducks in a row. Please make sure you have TeamSpeak installed and the server info.
For information on TeamSpeak, see this page:
http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11371

Try to give your self 3-4 hours for this event. We will try and go as far as time will allow us, or other factors such as death penalty.

Go ahead and paste your questions and comments and your names here.
Also list any professions you have that would be able to attend this event.
Please list if you are unable to make this event.

You don't need experience in FoW. Please come and give it a try. It's a good way to get experince and have fun.

Thanks for participating in this, and have fun.

AHHH!!! Fow is my favorite elite place to clear, but for the second time in a row, I can't make a fow event! August 20-22 are the dates during which I'll be moving in to college on the east coast, so I most likely will be unable to attend. Sorry, Legendary Spartan. Have fun and good luck.

I had too much work going on. Sorry I wasn't able to make it either. Weekdays during the day are hard for me to make events.

But what about friday and monday?

Friday is always pesky - we are both stuck at work every Friday before Labor Day (for different reasons). We are going back and forth instead of staying there this year so we'll probably end up sleeping through the morning Monday sessions. Next year we'll probably stay on site again.

Back