Fissure of Woe statue in Hall of Monuments?

On saturday the 13 of October I will be leading a FoW group that will be meeting in SoE hall at 6 PM eastern time (5 PM central and 4PM West Coast). I will want to try this in Hard Mode so please try to beat Proph before this. I will be leading more groups later so we can try to get as many characters with statues as possible. If we could have some build somewhat like this:

1 tank
3 nukers
2 monks
1 necro
1 other (basicly anything)

If you don't have any of those we can make something out of it.
IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO FoW BEFORE AND WANT TO, PLEASE COME.I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRY AND HAVE FUN.

CAN I PLEASE BE THE TANK!!!!?!?!?!?!?! i really want all the cool stuff in my tanks HoM. please yall? i am a good FoW tank, just ask Ace.
Joey.

I've never been but I would like to try. I will try to finish proph before than. I'm at abaddon's mouth; so shouldnt be much longer.

ok so which place are we meeting after? I can bring a (tank, Nuker,(factions only) Prot, Healer, Paratrooper, I have to find ToA ... for a smite monk but I'm totally up for it (lol remember when we went into UW (i was on Debora The Holy One) that was a blast eh?) anyway Yea i would love to go... but i have to clear it with the woman first. Oh wait... HoM???? thats GW EN right... Hmmm i would like to get more instruction on this :)

I'd like to join but I'll be coming home from a conference around that time and I can't guarantee that I'll be on around 6pm EST.

On a side note, technically if you were gathering at 6pm EST, it would be 4PM Mountain-time and 3PM west-coast (PST) time. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :)

i can run folks to ToA from LA if the need arises. in GW:EN you have a personal hall of monuments where you can display your achievements. like i have on display my two sets of 15k armor, my many minis and my protector title statues. there are statues for finishing Urgoz's warren b/c i have seen it. this will be to test if there is one for the FoW.
Joey.

I will come for sure-- unless I work then I wont be home till 11:30(E) or so. But I will go if you are going more rounds that late. I'll nuke!!

Depending where we start from (Proph, NF, Factions) I can bring either a monk, ele, war, interrupt ranger, or para.

Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you guys, we will start in Temple of Ages. And i don't think you need GW:EN to get the statue, as long as you have cleared it.

Oooh, I really want to join this, but unfortunately it's impossible for me to come online before 8pm EST. If you ever lead another team please let me know.

Well, I work, so I wont be on till later at night, so we shall see if anything is still going on when I get on.

I will be running a few more groups, because i know this time can't work for all. I know other people (as well as me) probaly want the monument (or the bragging rights:D) for the statue in your hall. Plus FoW is just down right fun. Hardly gets old and i would love to actually clear it too.

Doh!

*headdesk*

I thought this was going to start at 8pm... So I went out to eat with friends totally oblivious I should've been online...

We did it, we beat FoW. It was a long run (4 hours and 6 mins) and it was loads off fun. Some screen's from FoW.

I will be leading another soon. Keep checking forums. I will post when we will do it again.

Mission: Success!

The Chest of Woe

Statue of Balthazar being created in HoM

YAY STC!

Roster:
Talon
Avenger
Spartan
Drakin of Magumma
Stc
Mastes of Whispers
SP
Ducky

ok, the story goes like this. At 3:00 (my time, PST) i get on GW. At 3:30ish Ducky gets on, at 4:00 we get 5/8 people, at 4:30 we get 7/8m, 4:45 we enter FoW with Masters of Whispers.

About an hr into it SP lags out. So for 3 hrs we played with 7/8. We still havent heard froms SP (DUN DUN DUN). Then about 3-3.5 hrs into it Ducky says "I g2g in 15 mins." He goes AFK permently at 3:45. at 9:00 we killed the last Shard Wolf compeleting the last quest. 9:04 we get to the Chest of Woe. It drops for us EACH, 1 onyx gemstone, 1 obsidian shard, and a gold item. 9:06 people start leaving. Ducky is still there now.... poor little duck.

It was a lot of fun. Spartan will be hosting another FoW run sometime later for people who missed it.
And on behaf of the 7 memebers of the group.

Thank you Spartan!

I MADE IT BACK! i made it back alive!!!! the chest dropped TWO gemstones for me and a shard and a key. it was cool, thanks guys. you all go down as UBER in my book.
Joey.

Back