For all new members of TheForgiven ...

I think I was going to be trained to do it, but I think there was a reshuffling before that happened and it fell by the wayside.

I think I was going to be trained to do it, but I think there was a reshuffling before that happened and it fell by the wayside.
I've contacted our Forums Administrator and Forums User Administrator regarding this thread.

I apologize for not taking note of this sooner. As always, if there is anything affiliate leaders or representatives need, please feel free to contact me directly. I should have kept this thread in mind during the transition to a new Forums Admin, but let it slip my mind.

EDIT: If someone could send me a bulleted list of confirmed guild members who have requested but have not yet received access to the Guild Members Only forum, it would help speed up the process. My time online today is limited (moreso than usual), but if someone can send that list, I can add the guild members to the relevant usergroup either tonight or tomorrow.

After we're all caught up, I'll assign someone else to watch this thread and grant new TF guild members access to the Guild Members Only forum within 24-48 hours after they post.

Last edited:
Hi all, sorry about the slow response! Everyone should have access now. Please shoot me a PM when you need more folks added, or if I missed anyone.

Hi all, sorry about the slow response! Everyone should have access now. Please shoot me a PM when you need more folks added, or if I missed anyone.
Huzzah!

Hey Everyone. Phil here, also known as Gedeion, Zeekee or Chrio. Could I get allowed into the members area please? Thanks, Phil

Hello :D, Ted here.

In-game: Moewtor, dwarf warrior.
Could I please get access into the members area ^_^

Last edited:
Hello, I would like admission to The Forgiven's private forum.

3339023bMZLn.png

hello cypher..that forum is restricted to members of the guild who have been interviewed and invited..feel free to link up with one of our officers for an interview if you're interested in joining the guild.

Last edited:
Ceblue (David) here. I've lurked on the forums for along while. Figured I should get around to making an account and being a bit more active for a change :).

Hey, just recently join the guild. Can I get access to the guild's private forum? I'm Theocracy aka Chris.

Hey Guys, I've been playing for a while now, just dusted off the old account here could I get added to the Guild only section

Hi All :)

Just want to say hi and post to get access to TheForgiven forums.

btw way good choice on making Nathan a quest leader, he is a good leader, someone please show him how to hold the map thou :) hehe

Look forward to finding all the graveyards in the new expansion with ya hun :p

Zaf

Back