For Mages...

nattyg

As I was discussing, download MSBT (MikScrollingBattleText - available through Curse).

Once you have it installed, you'll want to create a new area in the middle of your screen (I called mine "Hot Streak" - see attachments)

You then go into the trigger area and click on the gear button next to Missile Barrage and Hot Streak and click the "Output Scroll Area" dropdown and select your newly created scroll area.

Make sure to go back and configure the scroll area to have the absolutely largest fonts so that the procs become obvious.

No more watching your buff bars = win :)

As I was discussing, download MSBT (MikScrollingBattleText - available through Curse).

Once you have it installed, you'll want to create a new area in the middle of your screen (I called mine "Hot Streak" - see attachments)

You then go into the trigger area and click on the gear button next to Missile Barrage and Hot Streak and click the "Output Scroll Area" dropdown and select your newly created scroll area.

Make sure to go back and configure the scroll area to have the absolutely largest fonts so that the procs become obvious.

No more watching your buff bars = win :)

Nevi!! Thank you for the Help on Friday

You think you caould send me what mods you are using I love the UI set up you have looks real clean.. much better than the cluttered mess i have :D

Currently it a 17" monitor (laptop)

Oh and My DPS went up almost 1K from recent testing (with some buffs) ... THANK YOU again my friend!!

Last edited:
I also would like to know what mods you are using, that UI looks a lot better than the standard WoW UI. In fact the only mod I have had up lately has been QuestHelper.

i'll post the addons and the settings as separate zip files later, but the settings are geared for a 1900x1200 resolution monitor. you can often get that on a 17" laptop, so that may work for you...we shall see :)

they do, but i don't find it to be nearly as configurable as MSBT...i used it previously and this was a pretty significant 'upgrade'

dps

Thank you for your help it was great to see three mages number 2, 3, 4 of course after mordos on most of the fights. the three were wrath, jadice and my self. If we can only stay alive we might do the most damage also lol.
Cant wait to try the new ui!!!

Back