For the LG crew going to the Reunion!

-Jad-

Howdy guys just thought I would throw this up since it has been really Busy this week and I havent had the chance to talk to you all.

So... For all those brave souls riding down to Bakersfield with me, the plan is to meet at Calvary around 8. We are waiting for Wall to get off and meet us there.

Of course from there its off to Get Teb... in Monterey. then fly (no not on a plane but i think if you look hard enough my wheels wont be touching the ground) down to Bakersfield and Eat PIE.... and other stuff of course.

So... to recap:

Meet at church (Calvary) at 8 A.M.

If you guys have any questions give me a call..

I'll be praying for the trip... Write down my cell and call if needed... I'm sure even after the time we have the spot we will hang out... allot of people have come a long way for just 4 hours. :) Find some nice Air Cooled building where we can drink soda/coffee/water for a while and talk.

I'll be praying for the trip... Write down my cell and call if needed... I'm sure even after the time we have the spot we will hang out... allot of people have come a long way for just 4 hours. :) Find some nice Air Cooled building where we can drink soda/coffee/water for a while and talk.

Awesome... Thank you we are gonna need all the prayers we can get.... especially with Wall and Mastablasta in the same car...:eek:

Not me, I have to be home because my bed time is 8:30.

Psssshyeah...

LoL :D

Back