Free games?

Live2Love

This may or may not concern you.

Free to play games.
Are they free indeed?

It means you do not have to pay money but they certainly are not free. You pay. But not money. You pay information. Valuable information. And time (but thats another subject altogether).

Perhaps this article in The Guardian is of interest to you: The metrics are the message: how analytics is shaping social games
It may not touch exactly your game or your gaming platform, but it certainly touches some very important aspects of online gaming. More can be said about it then what is written in this article, both positive and negative things.

Being a christian, I know Jesus said "Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature". he did say more, "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved" and so on.. though one can not physically baptise someone through a game (and I dont think a 'virtual' baptism is the way to go either). My point is, I see the value of reaching out through the various games, paying dollars for play time or something else. But if it is information they want, give them information to think about: Give them Christ! Not only "Jesus died for you" etc but Christ like actions, choices, morale and behavior.

o7
Be blessed in Jesus name

Back