Free webspace

I can try to help you with it, but I've never done it before, so I'm not sure whats involved.

One thing I know that can be done is to sign up for the Amazon Associates Program.

That lets you create links to existing products, and then you can earn a percentage of the purchases.

I'm currently researching how to set up gallery and PHP-Nuke. I really need to catch up with the times. I still use basic HTML to do everything. Haven't learned anything new in a long time.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Nov. 29 2003,5:56)]I'm currently researching how to set up gallery and PHP-Nuke. I really need to catch up with the times. I still use basic HTML to do everything. Haven't learned anything new in a long time.
I'm currently learning that as well. I'll post when my page is up and I have an idea of what I am doing. I have a friend who is helping me, and someone sent me some .pdf files that has helped me.

Cory

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Nov. 27 2003,11:55)]I can try to help you with it, but I've never done it before, so I'm not sure whats involved.
Ohhh~ okay. I thought that you had a shop of your own and that the referral kicked some cash back to you.

I'm remembering how much work was involved with settings up the accounts for Tribe of Judah's Amazon Associate's account and that it required personal information, so I believe I'll just tackle that sometime soon (I hope) myself.

No shop and no bonus. I was just pointing out a book that helped me.
biggrin.gif

ccgr has that but other programs steal the cookies and it's not as protiable as it used to be, by profitable I think I may have gotten $50-75 from it total. Can't run the site off of that.

D'OH! >_< Guess it's time to take another look at corporate sponsorship. Of course, to do that, I need a staff of several people dedicated to putting together a Sponsor Information Package. But, I dare not hijack the thread...well, not for any longer, anyway.

By the by, I might still want to do the Amazon Associates thing because I want next year's daily devotional forum to be based on a very popular devotional book.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Que Pasa @ Dec. 05 2003,12:37)]I thought it was "My utmost for his highest". =/
If you're going to be specific, then, yes, it is "My Utmost For His Highest." And I still need to set up an Amazon Associate's account for CGA. >_< Oh well. Consdering the trickle of money that the AA accounts pay, we might as well just post links to various book stores in a pinned thread to the Daily Devotional forum as soon as we open it.

Back