Friday and/or Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auwnek

I would like for us to try to get a run going for either or both for Friday or Saturday. If you have an instance you want to run, contact me in-game or reply here, or if you just have some quests that you need help doing.

Well, I'm under the assumption that the Friday/Saturday you are mentioning is not this weekend (May 2nd, & 3rd) but if the offer is still open I'd like to get my third key fragment for Kara. If we could put a run together for that it would be great.

I'd also like to run some lower instances on heroic and get some more badges of justice. As a resto shaman Gernam healed slave pens (I think, one of those three over there), so with someone like you there it should be cake. ;)

Well, I'm under the assumption that the Friday/Saturday you are mentioning is not this weekend (May 2nd, & 3rd) but if the offer is still open I'd like to get my third key fragment for Kara. If we could put a run together for that it would be great.

I'd also like to run some lower instances on heroic and get some more badges of justice. As a resto shaman Gernam healed slave pens (I think, one of those three over there), so with someone like you there it should be cake. ;)
Third I don't even have the first so LET'S DO IT Friday would be great as long as I'm not on the first run truck will let y'all know

I'll be on Friday but I might be on my pally, Gernally, so pst me if I am. I'd love to help out with your first two fragments as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back