Friday August 26: GvG

Hey all,

I can be on tonight as a W/E. Either abominable snowman or my own skills.

I see we may already have 8, but should I be on just in case?

John Hiers

I know that I want to play for a while, at least 3 hrs or more. So we might need some backup players incase some have to go. I duuno, that's all up to our "sexy" Leader Wild Bill.

Congrats on our 2 wins out of 4 tonight! :D Now that we know how guild battles work, we can try to come up with strategies beforehand. Nice teamwork everyone, let's keep it up for future battles. :)

Edit: oh yeah and I reported that uncalled for language at the end to the support staff at guild wars. ;)

Last edited:
Hey friends,
That was some serious fun. I love how my experiences with SoE and GW have been nothing but fun fun fun. It just gets better. Thanks for a good time. I know that I learned a lot and next time around we will move that guild rank up and up.

Bella, thanks for hanging with me in the Tombs for the after party. We took some good beats down there and still managed to come out on top a few times. ;)

Have a great day all.

With last night's success, I believe it is time we start to get serious about PvP/GvG. I propose a dedicated night per week to these efforts (maybe two, to accomodate different time zones). That was a blast, fellas. I had fun with you all.

Back