Friday night raiding videos

kemikal

For those that enjoy watching others do their thing, here is the Shannox kill video from friday night. Be warned it is just raw footage including Teamspeak chatter so it could be more exciting than can be tolerated by most !!

enjoy
10 Man Shannox down
Also i captured one of the most EPIC boss kills i have seen in a while,
10 Man Occu'thar

I would love to continue watching videos of our raid nights Chris so if you'd like to continue recording them that would be awesome!

Videos

Thank you so much Chris for recording this! It was great to see. :)

While watching the videos today I was so impressed with the team and how well we communicated on Team Speak. Everyone was so focused and upbeat. Grats everyone on a job well done!

Thanks for posting. The quality is excellent! A lot of them you see on youtube are hard to see, yours is wonderful.

Love watching the videos. These are super helpful for me. I've always wanted to be a MOVIE STAR! Although I think the camera adds a few feathers.....

Great Kill!

Awesome job guys!

I love seeing you guys succeed! I watched the whole thing from start to finish to try to feel like I was still there =P

Great UI Chris!

I have music i would like to use for the videos, but i have not figured out how to use it legaly. the music selections in provided by youtube are crap. as soon as i figure it out...

Or... We could invite eric to sing in teamspeak.

Woot, Good job on downing the first 4 Bosses in Dragon Soul.
here are the Video's of the festivities !!!

Friday Knights vs Morchok 10m
Morchok
Friday Knights vs Zon'ozz 10m
Zon'ozz
Friday Knights vs Yor'sahj 10m
Yor'sahj
Friday Knights vs Hagara 10m
Hagara

Back